on 2 January 2013
Supposed to be for a Samsung S2 /3 as that was what came up in my search.

Looked alright at 1st then realised assembly would not allow holder to slant upwards, this would be needed as the holder sides do not secure the phone.

Phone kept dropping out and as you have to take off your silicon surround, this is vulnerable to quite a drop in the car, need to take off any phone casing as it just will not grip, these are rubbish and probably advertised for every phone, but not any good at all, sides do not curl to get a grip and phone is in upright position, even tried panoramic and still worse.
I Bought a lead too and that fails to have a permanent connection, kept bleeping the phone on and off due to poor connection with cigar lighter socket.
Waste of money
on 10 February 2013
This item was a good price and was delivered promptly, however on trying to install the mounting cradle I found that the "suction pad" doesn't stay attached to the windscreen for more than a few seconds. As I bought it primarily for the car charger I will keep it, but it is disappointing that half of the product is unusable.
on 15 July 2013
I wasn't expecting much for my £5, but I was expecting to get the reasonably good looking Sunwire branded holder pictured on Amazon. What arrived instead is a generic cheap and nasty flimsy holder which may or may not last more than a month. On the good side, I don't have to remove my silicone case cover to use it, unlike some holders. On the bad side, its generic design means that the volume switch is obstructed by the left side clamp.
The suction mount works ok on my double glazing, hope that a curved windscreen doesn't affect it too much. After reading some of the other reviews, I will not risk using the charger, as I already have a perfectly good one.
Update: 4 months on the suction disc has now failed, so the item is totally useless. It's not as if it has had a lot of wear either. The mounting disc that came with my satnav has seen far heavier use and lasted far longer, after more than 3 years it still works perfectly.
On the plus side, the seller has now refunded me for the purchase.
on 15 August 2013
I bought this for my phone so I could use the GPS while I was driving. At first it was brilliant! Held the phone without falling off and the charger I bought with it worked too! Then the parts that keep the phone still became very loose and the phone kept falling out while I was driving! Not so good :S and the charger broke too.... so I think I might pick a better quality one next time.
For the price this is fantastic.

A piece of mini precision engineering. The car connector is long enough to reach the plug in most cars and not only does it hold the phone firmly on the windscreen the phone gets charged whilst being used.
I like the way the adaptor holds the phone firmly, adjusting to the phone size with a simple press of a switch.
Easy enough to remove at the end of a journey and small enough to store in the glove compartment.

Practical and easy to use and a very good bargain price too.
on 20 August 2013
used this for a while and works fine, but after getting the same problem with both I wont use again, the plastic suction pad comes away and drops the cradle on the floor, this has happened twice now, very dissapointed, this is cheaply made and not worth the wasted time.
review image
on 17 August 2013
The item arrives in two parts which, in theory, clip together. In practice this connection is very loose. Result - holder falls off and one of the arms breaks off. Never even got to use it. I recommend you glue the two parts together before you use it.
on 3 January 2013
It's not the best grip, as when it's left on the windscreen and the car is parked, I've found it falls off the windscreen obviously because of the humidity, I suppose? Also the charger is charging but it is not the best quality. When you move the phone, it is very easily disconnected. You have to keep it steady and not touch it, to properly work. I kept it, but I will probably buy a better one at some point.
on 29 August 2012
nice quick delivery...easy to use...cheap price. no problems at all

perhaps a little bit bulky...i have a mini clubman and it fits fine
on 15 December 2012
All seems great on the surface. But after 3 months of ownership and only about 4 uses, this rubbish charger not only fell apart in the car charger socket, with bits everywhere, it has also blown the fuse and maybe more of the car circuitry. I now have to take the car down the garage, get the damage assessed and rest assured, I will pursuing the sellers for full compensation.