on 30 May 2017
wonderful music,really pleased
on 25 February 2012
I got this as a present from a mate, we're both gamers and it's fantastic! Some of the tracks are of games I'm not fond of, but regardless I found myself listening to them anyway. I really felt this came straight from the games themselves at times :D Especially with Fallout and Oblivion. Tetris always brings a smile to my face and Mass Effect 3 Survival has me intently listening, remembering back to the game itself. A must buy for all avid gamers!
on 29 November 2013
Ok, so it's probably a niche market - classical arrangements of video game music played by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, but I absolutely love this CD.

Track 2 - "Legend of Zelda: Suite " is my triumphant going home from work on a Friday evening music.

And if you like Angry Birds - track 4 is brilliant - you can't call yourself a true gamer until you've heard the orchestral version of the Angry Birds theme.

(+10 geek points!)
on 3 February 2012
Most of this CD I already own in another form, but it's the playful pieces that stand out. The Angry Birds is surprisingly excellent, very charming. Additionally, this is by far the best version of Tetris I have heard. Worth it for these two alone for game music connoiseurs.
on 28 May 2012
This was bought for my 9 year old son who loves the music to these games, he loved the cd and so do the whole family - there's lots of dancing in our house when this cd is playing!!
on 1 June 2014
I find myself easily distracted while studying, particularly by song lyrics! I bought both this album and the second album of the same series and it is absolute gold for sitting down and getting work done! Upbeat, emotionally driving, eerie, sad, jovial- every theme under the sun is evoked through these tunes. If you know the source material (i.e. the game they came from) then it's even better!
on 13 November 2013
This album is very, very good! Music for video games is as serious today as music for films and this particular album is pretty special. The London Philharmonic Orchestra are just amazing, the music is rich in tone, creating a beautiful fusion of what seems very like classical music with a modern twist. I love it!
on 22 October 2012
I enjoy listening to this when I'm driving to work and stuff, brings back a lot of quality gaming memories, the spin the London Philamonic Orchestra has out on these tracks is just amazing. Any gamer (or even none gamer) worth their salt should have this album!
on 17 October 2015
Fantastic album. I heard it on Spotify, I just had to buy the CD.
I always use this to test the quality of speakers in stores. The tracks cover most ranges and can make or break a purchase depending on how good they sound!
on 23 March 2013
There is a real variety of classical music on this album, with old and new video games included. Even though I haven't played some of the games listed it doesn't matter as the pieces are great to listen to.