on 16 November 2011
Having had Norton for years and been fed up with the constant commentary about what's going on, I went for this, much cheaper, option. So far everything's purring along and much faster than previously. Excellent.
#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 18 August 2012
I've been using Bullguard for a good few years now after discovering that Norton was slowing my PC down big time and you try ridding your PC of it! It doesn't want to go! Then along came Bullguard. How I found out about it was that my PC got a bad Malware attack and could not get rid of it. A friend suggested Bullguard. I installed it and within no time it got rid of it! I've used it ever since. This new version is the best yet without doubt especially with the new gaming mode if you're into online gaming and the parental controls are brilliant. It has everything such as Antivirus of course, Spam filter for email protection a totally adjustable firewall, backup facility, 24/7 online support and this all covers upto three computers from your address! The new user interface is brilliant and really easy to use. This is the cheapest I've seen it for here on Amazon. The same product will cost you £40 plus on the Bullguard website! So this is a bargain. Forget about all this free internet security you can pick up across the net. With the increase in shopping online and internet banking you've just got to have a proper security package. This is a one year license for upto three PC's and the user interface has a countdown timer so you know exactly how many days you have left before you have to renew your subscription. Bullguard is the business for me and many of my friends and family.
on 13 February 2012
Over the past 5 years I have used a couple of free virus products before, which once embedded onto my pc were difficult to remove and not the most reliable for preventing intrusion etc..

So I then tried 2 top named, commonly used products neither of which prevented my pc from being hacked into and one of those the intruder was able to disable the security-despite the high settings that were in place.
I kind of lost faith in the security market for a time.

Well after reading the positive reviews for Bullguard I purchased and installed and can honestly say it is the best Security product I have installed to date.
For me it was difficult to install Bullguard properly_ but the support team were great, very efficient and immediately helpful.

I like Bullguard with its minimum-no fuss tools--brief and concise and does the job it is meant to do quietly in the background without consuming all resources-doesn`t slow my pc down.
Firewall is very, very good, affective.

Bullguard is strength, reliability and trust.
on 17 May 2012
Installation was very easy to follow and I soon found that BullGuard's general experiences, already built in to the software, operated without any special attention from me. This includes tick marking internet search results to indicate known safe web sites. Also the background working of the software makes me feel very secure and the messages are clear as to what has been done and what options there are.
on 12 August 2012
BullGuard Internet Security 12, 1 year subscription, 3 Users (PC)purchased this item for 3yrs now. Brilliant product. Wont use anything else now. Highly recommended in my opinion.
on 29 December 2014
Best antivirues you can buy been using this brand for 3 years
on 6 July 2014
ok
on 22 July 2013
Quickly dispatched.Have used bullguard before and found to be one of the best on the market.Very good value as discounted renewal is more than twice the price
on 15 January 2012
Arrived promptly. Set up was straight forward. Had one small problem after a couple of weeks which the Bullguard help people dealt with most efficiently.
It just ticks away in the background and does scans as I have set it up to do.
Scans all incoming and outgoing emails.
It appears to be very good at the job. It's unobtrusive and has an excellent backup from the help team.
Strongly recommended.
on 7 February 2012
Bullguard 11 just run out and looked for the alternative and found Bitdefender has the best reviews. Tried trial version of that and slowed my laptop big time. Back to Bullguard 12 WOW everything is back to normal. Bullgurad 11 was fantastic for a year, didnt let any viruses or anything through and woks very quietly at the back round rather than shwing up and asking questions all the time. go for it.