Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 25 February 2012
I have all of Sevara's other albums, and was excited to see she had this new release.
I recall a review here on Amazon with another of Sevara's albums and they complained it was not traditional enough. Now they have got what they asked for "Traditional Music from Uzbekistan.
I would have hoped to give this Album 5 Stars, but I could not, from track 1 to 11, you may mistake the music for being just one long depressing song, I had to check several times to see if I was in fact listening to the same track over and over again. If you are new to Sevara's music, stay away from this one and buy one of her other albums.
on 23 December 2011
When I have heard some songs from this album, I couldn't stop rewinding and listening again. Sevara has an incredible voice and songs - they are just heart touching. One of the best albums I've purchased and definitely one of the greatest works of Sevara in recent years.
A true gift for those who are looking for an interesting and unusual folk album!
on 7 November 2014
I like the beauty and the 'simplicity' of this music.