on 16 January 2014
Clear, concise manifesto with some shocking statistics on inequality.
I realise that, as someone so liberal-left as to be very nearly an anarchist, there may be an element of bias in my review, but regardless of political orientation, it is well worth reading if only for the statistics it brings to attention. It also (briefly) explains the threat of runaway inequality and corporate power to democracy - oligarchy, one step closer to monarchy.
Anyone who wants to know more about Occupy, leftist politics, or world problems should read this.
It is also great that it is free information, by the People and for the People.
One person found this helpful
on 26 October 2014
I gave this 5 stars simply because it tells the truth about the world we are living in,and what we need to do to put things right.This is a must read for anyone who feels that our world is in a terrible state and that the government s we think we have elected in a democratic way are actually working against the good of the majority.
on 4 March 2014
As a brief presentation of what Occupy is about, this seems to have enough without going into more detail than I needed.
on 8 April 2016
Bravo...
on 26 December 2013
Too short and not sure of its authenticity as the manifesto of occupy. Avoid even though it is free !