Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 8 December 2013
this is a superb song in itself, and there are many versions available, but Sting does do this song justice with his arrangment and vocal.
on 4 September 2015
Love this song and sting does the song well but I watched Sting and Stevie Wonder do the song on You Tube and Stevie Wonders rendition is the best I have heard it. Unfortunately I could not find a recording by Stevie so I settled for Sting as it is such a beautiful song.
on 10 June 2010
First heard this being played on a college fashion catwalk. It created a huge impression on me. Sting has always been a favourite of mine, along with his group, 'The Police'.
on 16 January 2014
In this recording, Sting showcases his naturally beautiful lilting voice and smooth, sleepy melody with his usual thought provoking lyrics.
on 29 May 2013
I love this song. I Lost the cd it was on so it is great to get to listen to it again.