on 29 December 2015
I bought 4 of these as our front and back doors, plus a side door, were pretty flimsy and needed some extra help. They definitely did the job, especially at our back door. You could tell they were there! Luckily for us we now have a new back door and side door, but we still use one on the front door. I would definitely recommend buying one of these
on 24 November 2013
This arrived on Saturday after ordering it on Tues evening, so a good service. It was quite strangely packaged in what seemed to be a black bin liner effort all sellotaped up, but it was in perfect condition. It now is not only stopping the draughts under my front door but looking great in the process. Can't ask for more :-). It is lightweight but a really good width so I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone and may even have to get more myself for presents!!
on 7 April 2014
Can't believe the quality for the price,took a punt and WILL be ordering more,for customers moaning there to big get a take measure out it clearly states the dimensions in the description ,great delivery time ad well
on 24 September 2015
Does what it says on the tin. Sturdily made. Wish the cover was removable though to give it a wash, but guess it doesn't really matter since it sits on the floor all day anyways.
on 17 December 2013
It's half the price of a comparable product from my local Sainsbury's.

Looks nice.

Only criticism is that a "heftier" draught excluder could probably do more. This is quite lightweight and can't really get snug at the bottom of a door because attempted to shove it in will just make it bounce out.

All in all 7/10.
on 9 June 2014
This excluder works wonders in keeping out the draughts into my living room and is also funky and looks good. Also great value for money.
One person found this helpful
on 27 February 2014
There are a lot of these door draft excluders around and I have had a few - most are pretty poor quality BUT this one definitely is not. Well made and works well. Highly recommended.
on 9 August 2014
Nice product, thickly padded draught excluder flying the fly! Prepared for those draughty Winter months to come, in the meantime happy to use as a foot rest!
on 8 May 2014
My doors have a gap at the bottom which lets in a draught in colder weather, these do the job perfectly to keep heat in.
One person found this helpful
on 1 November 2014
This is great ! slightly thicker than I expected which is a bonus :) It looks fantastic & arrived very quickly..I am very very pleased !

See one answered question