on 25 October 2011
THIS BAG IS A VERY GOOD SIZE.

It holds my marmite sandwiches (which are in the marmite lunch box - also available from amazon) and a choclate bar and a small drink. Perfct for kids and people who love marmite.
on 9 July 2012
I was looking for a decent wine opener for my husband. I decided to give a try to this particular one because it had good reviews, which i wonder how could get. It broke on the very first bottle we tried to open. The opener doesn't have any kind of lever to help you pull the corket out of the bottle, so you have to make a terrible effort to try get it out by your own. The red part is of plastic and it ends up breaking apart from the iron corkscrew which remains inside the corket and the corket inside the bottle and you not being able to get it out of it.
on 18 January 2012
I think this is an excellent product. I wondered if it was big enough at first, but it expands and can hold far more than I'd expected. Easy to clean too.