Customer reviews

on 9 April 2012
Brilliant set...

Pros:
Vehicles - the Helicopter is excellent, it has a really solid build, easy access (via removal of roofs) to access the cockpit and troop transport areas, the rotor is very stable and the blades too are quite solid and very playable.
The Colour is ace too, a blood red that looks great.

The Motorcycle is also very cool, more maneuverable than Captain America's one.

Minifigures: Magneto 10/10, Deadpool 10/10 and Wolverine 8/10 are all excellent i love them to pieces. Both Magneto and Wolverine have double sided heads with alternate expressions. I love Magneto's helmet.

All the figures are very Comic accurate.

Cons:
The only cons is the Wolverine minifigure which lacks his mask and he holds the claws, i feel it would have been better for them to slide onto the hand peg and plug into the arm so it appears they are on his forehand rather than in his hands

Summary:
10/10 set from me, buy it!!!

I hope this is the first of many Marvel Comic sets...

Some Ideas:
Spider-Man - Horizon Labs
Fantastic Four - Fantasticar
Fantastic Four - Baxter Building
Nova and other Cosmic Characters
22 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 April 2012
I'm not a massive Marvel fan (being more of DC guy, I got a few of the Lego DC sets) but the opportunity to get a Lego set with Logan and Deadpool was just too awesome to miss out on!
Deadpool is an excellent minifig, and the Wolverine minifig is brilliant, loads of good detail. The helicopter is a nice touch, and take a good amount of time to assemble.
For £20 you can't go wrong and you won't be disappointed!
on 7 January 2013
After our son got into lego, it ignited my husbands childhood love of lego. I bought this for my husband as he loves marvel comics. It was a hit with him and our 4 yr old boy! Great fun to make!
on 17 November 2012
My son loves this lego set its one of his favourites! Its a little bit fiddly and the helicopter takes quite a while to build but once done its great.
on 17 January 2013
Good value. This is a sturdy model which gives hours of pleasure. Straight forward to make with clear instructions. Recommended!
on 8 January 2013
Bought as an Xmas present for grandson, who has a Lego fanatic. He liked it very much and soon completed its construction
on 14 January 2013
My 8 year old got this from his aunt at christmas and he was able to build it no problem and has enjoyed playing with it since
on 2 February 2013
We bought this Lego product as a present for one of our grandsons, it was what he wanted and he was delighted with it.
on 18 June 2013
I cant think of a better way than spending a few hours building things from Lego with my son. He absolutely loves lego, so when I saw the "SuperHeroes" line I knew we would have to get some. Firstly, the fact these are official Marvel and DC licences means the price is going up. But boy are they worth it.

Most of the fun for me comes from building the vehicles. Deadpools helicoptor is great fun to put together and great fun for my son to play with. Wolverines bike is easily assembled and just as easy for anyone who is familiar with Captain Americas bike.

The mini figures are also very cool. Deadpool, Wolverine and Mageneto in one box....wow. Maybe my son won't recognise all of the characters but for a comic fan like me I was extremely jealous that they didn't make these sorts of toys when I was a child.

Best of all, when you add these to the other SuperHeroes lego sets you have the scene for some major mayhem. This is definately one of the better "SuperHeroes" sets that I've seen. For more than half the price of this you would get two mini figures and a small vehicle. For double this price you'd get 4 minifigures, a vehicle and an environment so this is a great deal. Three mini figures, two vehicles and at a great price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 April 2014
Too expensive for what you get... but it was something that my son wanted and he paid it with his money.

Additional to what we paid on Amazon and because the toy came from Japan, we had to pay Import VAR for another 14 pounds. This information should be very clear in the ad (and it is not).