Customer reviews

Price:£164.95+ Free shipping

on 2 May 2012
This set captures some of the design reminiscent of the 60's Batman tv show which is my favorite (probably because I'm getting old). The included figures are great, if you like Batman, I cant imagine one not liking these figures. For some reason Lego adds sheets of stickers to these sets which to start with is a bit cheap, but to make matters worse they're more or less see-through which really takes away the vibrant colors you see on the package which is a shame, they're way duller than you'd expect. If they'd just start printing the bricks instead of these lame stickers (which will peel off over the years, because of sunlight, or because they become brittle of old age) this set would be awesome. Now it's just a really nice set. I chose to take it apart and add everything to the older Lego Bat cave set which is now EPIC if I do say so myself :)
on 3 February 2013
If you have a child into lego and batman this is for them. I bought this for my 6 yr old's birthday and he and his 10 yr old sister love it and have been playing together happily for days!!! I only give it 4 stars because I think the price of all these lego kits is outrageous! I bought this as a sale item at £54 but then saw it in Tescos after xmas for £24- just shows you the mark up! If you can wait and shop around for a bargain good luck!
on 6 January 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 7 year old grandson who is a Lego enthusiast. His excitement on opening it had to be seen to be believed. He started assembling it very early on Boving Day morning and didn't stop until it was completed in the evening - all with minimum assistance. He is now delighted with the results of his work. If you have anyone in the household who is into Lego the BatCave could be the one for you.
on 7 June 2012
My children love Lego and have hours and hours of fun. I still find it a bit over priced but then again compared to some other junk toys they will last forever.
on 13 August 2013
My 4 year old grandson wanted this because of the subject. Happily he has an older brother who was able to help generously with the making of it. Suggest that this product is bought for a 5 to 6 yr old who might need some help from an adult. Lots of imaginative play follows after it is built. As with most of these kits, there are a lot of small pieces, so beware of younger toddler siblings.
on 11 April 2013
My 4 years old son loves it. Price is adeqated to number of bricks. Good fun for small and big :)
on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend who is 20 something and a big Batman and lego fan. Needless to say it went down well, he had hours of fun building it and it kept him quiet :). Win win really.

All the pieces were there and it looks great when its built. The only thing I would say is he found certain bits a little tricky so it may be quite hard for younger kids.
on 9 January 2013
My 8 year old grandson loves this. As expected with Lego products, it is very well made, the instructions are clear and it lives up to Lego's usual excellent design and robust construction. It stimulates imaginative play and, although expensive, I am sure my granson's children will be playing with this in the future!
on 15 March 2013
Our seven year old got this for his birthday and loves it. His favourite thing to play with is the lift where Bruce Wayne changes to Batman and the bat bike. There is a good amount of Lego in it for the price and the mini figures are great. He prefers the black suit for Batman but admits it's good to have a change.
on 25 July 2012
I got this set when it was my 10th birthday. This is the best lego set I have ever purchased from amazon because it has a lift that can turn Bruce Wayne into Batman, the opening doors are good as well and it was good value for money. well done lego.