Customer reviews

Colour: Black/Orange/Grey|Change
Price:£35.41

on 15 August 2012
On face value this bag looks fine. My son starts high school in September and he chose this bag for his new school bag. My daughter had a similar Gola bag as her first school bag and as the workload increased so did the weight in her bag. The bag lasted a month before the strap anchor points split away from the bag, ripping the plastic material of the bag. Time will tell with this bag... watch this space.

It's now November... The bag has all but fallen appart! Shocking!! 3 months of use... 3 MONTHS!! Never buy a Gola bag they are not worth the money!
on 25 August 2014
Brought for my 7year old son. He loves it, he can't wait to go back to school to show off his new bag. Excellent quality. Good size to get school books and lunch box in.
on 21 January 2014
My friend got so then I did and it is great and very water proof it is great for all my school needs so I recommend it to anyone who wants a good bag for school
on 1 March 2014
Great for school all his friends are jealous. I think we have started a craze as everyone. Is asking where to get one
on 18 September 2013
Bought this for my son who is nearly 9 (he chose design) and it 'had to be a GOLA as everyone else has one'. He likes it, although I am not sure how strong it will be with heavier books as it is quite plasticy. Looks cool though.
on 12 September 2014
A great school bag for my 7 year old
on 7 September 2014
My son loves it. Very quick delivery