on 9 April 2012
This is beautiful paper and I received a lovely selection of current designs. If you are decoupaging then this is the only paper brand that works this well it bends and the colour doesnt run at all. I am very happy.
20 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 10 March 2014
Not too impressed with firstly the size of each sheet, and secondly the quality. A lot thinner than the decopatch paper you buy in the likes of Hobbycraft. Doubt I will be buying anymore.
9 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2018
Paper is proper decopatch paper delivered quickly and in good condition for a good price. As a pot luck selection I had expected a couple of duds. In fact the selection was really quite dull and samey, no florals or abstracts in the mix - lots of animal print and gingham. Ok to broaden the selection for a kids party activity but nothing I would have considered buying. You win some you lose some
on 20 May 2018
Good size and quality but only problem is that was five designs which were repeated. Would have preferred 7 designs with one of those designs having 3.
on 20 October 2017
Not one of the designs advertised. Really dull patterns and colours. Very thin and small. Not worth the money at all.
on 18 February 2016
I didn#'t realise I had bought so much decopatch paper till I started doing these reviews - I had better start to learn to use them. Lovely patterns, seems a shame to scrunch them up or cut them or whatever it is you do with decoupage.
on 10 March 2018
Craft materials for easter craft day for kids. Looks good
on 14 April 2014
good value for the money and quick delivery ideal for all ages. this was used for a messy church group of kids who had a great time pasting it on small crosses
4 people found this helpful
on 25 October 2015
The paper is pretty, bright, patterns/ colours pretty much as advertised. I think I'd expected bigger sheets though so a little disappointed...equally I didn't read dimensions etc.
on 12 May 2017
Arrived quickly, great selection of papers, as described.