on 19 January 2012
Bought this as it is described as "top of the range". It is not.

On the plus side, there are a full range of digital tuners - terrestrial, satellite and cable, a DVD player and the option to pause live TV through the USB.

I only tried with the satellite tuner. Picture quality is OK. Sound is really, really bad: it sounds like a really cheap, tinny speaker has been installed. High frequency and low frequency cutoff and a huge amount of vibration noise. You wouldn't want to listen to it for any length of time.

I'm pretty certain this TV does not have the Freesat software inside, so you don't get the 7 day electronic program guide. This has just a satellite tuner - you can use it with the free satellite channels from any satellite, but I could only see the standard "now and next" program guide. Not a problem if that is what you are expecting. But not as described.

Returned for a full refund.
on 25 May 2013
I was looking around for a good TV-DVD player for my motorhome, when I saw this all singing and dancing product for the money I thought it was a bargain. ( how wrong can you be I should have read the reviews on the product ). It arrived four weeks after ordering it. Tested in the house all fine, installed it the motorhome working great was not happy with the screen resolution as it kept changing as you move around. Two weeks later the DVD started playing up. After trying number of DVD disks it kept freezing up.
After contacting the suppliers they passed the problem on to a warranty Company who assured me a replacement unit will be dispatched. Four weeks later no new Tv, got back in contact with suppliers as before they passed it on to a warranty people.
After three different warranty Companies that will not leave you with a contact number to ring them back I was promised a replacement unit following day but it had to be of different make, which did arrive but it was not a new unit that I was promised it was a unit sent back for repairs by someone else. By this time I can see I was not getting anywhere with the suppliers I'm having to cut my loses. In my opinion Amazon is failing in checking the Companies that are using they website to promote and sell their products.
on 2 April 2012
Brought this TV 19" one for my caravan set it up witch seemed to take for ever to down load the freeview and freesat, channels picture ok not very what I would expected only average, well for the sound it was bad very bad like the speaker was in a bake bean tin I turned the noise filter off and on, changed the bass and treble, sounded to me there was no change at all, don't think it was connected well for all the difference it made. Well sent it back for refund

Mr J

now looking at 19" Dyon Delta on amazon good reviews.
33 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2014
First thing I found was the poor viewing angle. Just like the old laptop screens. The sound was very tinny even with full bass. FTA so no EPG. The Freeview EPG is probably the worst I have ever seen and is very basic. Picture quality is low definition as there is no HD tuner. The TV rocked on its stand which I thought was loose screws but they were fine - it was just a weak mounting. Did not try the DVD as I had already decided to stay with my Samsung 240V TV in the caravan and use an inverter when there is no mains available.