VINE VOICEon 10 March 2015
This app gives you access to all content purchased from Comixology.

I've been using their apps across various tabs for several years, both before and since they were acquired by Amazon.

The guidedview tech is amongst the best in a reader and perfect for navigating a comic, the content is in very high quality and there is an abundance of content with most content from major publishers released day and date with their print editions.

Overall an excellent app and well worth a look
I just wish the comics cost a little less, or at least there was a subscription fee to view so many per month... paying for each one individually bugs me.

...and I shouldn't really be saying this because these comic writers and illustrators need to be paid well for the great work they do, but I feel they could be making more, if you were to give us all more incentives to part with our money.
on 8 April 2017
Until there is an app for Dark Horse comics this will suffice. But sadly even though this app covers most of the same titles as Dark Horse if you have some previous purchases on Dark Horse using there own app you cannot pick them up on this and therefore you would have to buy them again. So I would ask Amazon to add the d/ h app as soon as possible giving comic lovers more choice.
on 17 April 2017
I stopped collecting comics thirty years ago and then this app appears. Wonderful for nostalgic trips back to my childhood. I have even read some of the issues I missed because of non-distribution in the U.K.
on 19 April 2017
App is great to read your comics if your stuck for room and nowhere to store physical copies , good range of indy comics on here that you may struggle to get in your local comic shop
on 5 April 2017
Cheers
on 31 March 2017
C x
on 1 May 2017
If you like comics and manga, sure get it.
on 4 April 2017
awesome app, slowly replacing my physical library!
on 14 April 2017
Needed app to read old cbr/comic files Had quick go with this but was unable to import files off sd so went with perfect view which I've used on android phones, otherwise looked ok app