on 21 May 2013
This is the best perfume in the word. I couldn't buy it any where as it is now discontinued.
So I was over the moon when I managed to get 4 bottles of it from Amazon
on 5 February 2011
My wife is very happy with this product,price,and delivery turn around of just 2 days from order to delivery.Happy wife = Happy husband.well for one day anyway !
on 1 January 2012
I Have been looking for this now discontinued perfume for ages, so to able to find it through Amazon...RESULT!!! Happy Christmas in my house!!
on 16 August 2010
Excellent price for this absolutely beautiful perfume. Tried to order more than one, but sadly the quantity was limited! Fantastic price and delivery offered.
on 7 October 2016
I was gutted when Gucci by Gucci became discontinued. Then I felt over the moon when I found it on here. It is one of my favourite smells ever. It was quite pricey, but worth every penny.
on 1 October 2015
Brilliant fast delivery, ordered another one for my mum , gutted its a discontinued product but we are made up now :-))
on 11 December 2016