on 11 December 2012
This perfume is a classic (literally) my Mother used to wear this when dating my dad and now I do. It's good value for money. I use it about 2 - 3 times a day and a 30ml bottle lasts me a month. It lasts a long time (I'm just constantly spraying because I have a active job) and I have never come across anyone who doesn't like the smell. I always get compliments about how nice I smell. It's a age-less romantic smell. Ideal fro both evening and day. Perfect for a girlfriend/fiance/wife/mother/grandmother like I said my mother wore it when she was 17 too this day and I have worn it since I was 16 (25 now). I will always love this perfume.
on 5 February 2017
LouLou has been my favourite perfume since I was a teenager & I'm now in my forties & it's still my go-to fragrance. Love it!
on 8 June 2017
Have ordered this from here before but smells differently. My daughter now says she wasn't sure if the original I bought for her smells right either so prob won't get from this site again
on 27 April 2017
I have been using Lou Lou for longer than I care to remember and absolutely love it. I am just so glad I am able to get it easily. I always make sure I have a spare bottle so I never run out.
on 30 March 2017
When i sprayed it on the memories came flooding back. I wore Lou Lou a lot many years ago when my children were much younger and it has becone a fond family memory.. To my children that was the smell of Mama...oh and by the way its the only perfume i have ever worn that people have stopped me and asked what are you wearing? (As in you smell so nice). That was over 30 years ago.
Trying to recapture a bit of that old magic!
on 7 April 2017
I love this perfume, it has been a favourite for a long time but my local chemist had sold out which is why I had to buy it on-line.
on 22 April 2017
Personally I really don't like the smell of this product. I don't like the packaging either.
on 31 August 2017
Lovely perfume worth the money delivery fast and well packed.
on 18 October 2016
Excellent perfume & very good value. Arrived promptly & well packaged.
on 28 July 2017
I use this perfume all the time and pleased with the price I paid.