on 24 March 2016
The phone looked as though it hadn't been cleaned, very dusty and grubby, I cleaned it but it still looked WELL WORN, there was only a very small amount of life in the battery which enabled me to see that there was a haze under the screen, it arrived without a battery charger, I went to an accessory shop to buy a charger but when tested it wouldn't go into the slot, a second charger performed in the same manner, with the acceptance of Manor Telecom I have returned the phone and want a refund.
Considering that this was intended to help my Wife ( who is 87 and vision impared) it has been a disaster.
on 27 May 2016
I purchased this for my son in November 2015 and he has used it constantly for the last 18 months. I originally ordered the 16GB but the seller had none left so sent me a 32GB at no extra charge!! A bargain!! The item arrived the next day by special delivery. The phone has been great for him and has been adequate for his needs. A slight problem 18 months later is that the battery has started to expand and come out of the case. As a result of this, the phone has stopped working. I think this is an apple fault as I have read that other people have had the same problem and have got it fixed at the apple shop. I hope this is a quick fix. Also, as it is an older phone, some of the latest apps either don't work or are slow and keep 'glitching'. However, it has been a good phone for him to use and he has been able to access the internet on it etc.
on 24 March 2017
For a used phone, this is excellent. By the description I thought it would arrive in an average state but it is way above average. This was for a friend that said they didn't want an iPhone and said they were happy with their dinosaur phone. I wanted to prove him wrong. He loves this 4S and doesn't know how he has managed so long without it.
on 4 June 2016
Less than 6 months with this product, we started to have many problems including :quite slow , easily overheating which force you to put it off for s while although the weather is still relatively cold in the UK ! Till today and we do not leave it exposed to any heat source.
on 6 July 2016
very disappointing, it was not unlocked like it said. Then had to buy a new battery for it, as my little girl was heartbroken. seller was not over
my helpful and made me feel like I was lying.
on 5 May 2016
Absolutely fantastic. Looks like brand new! Am delighted with it.
on 29 May 2016
Well packed and does what it's supposed to battery life seems good too
on 14 January 2017
Good quality and prompt delivery
on 3 May 2016
Excellent condition and operation.
Thanks
on 23 April 2017
my son is very happy with it