on 28 April 2012
Me and my in ear headphones have a love hate relationship. Love the earphones but hate that I always lose the buds. Looked around for a while and saw these buds as well as a few others. Good price and the pack I got seem just like the official buds that came with my Sony earphones originally unlike some others being sold. Tight seal, comfortable and they dont fall off. Perfect :)
on 1 February 2013
I lost an earbud on my favourite Sony headphones, and while looking for the replacement headphones I came across these. They are not as soft as the original Sony ones, but they fit well (I used the medium size) and they do the job. They saved my perfectly working Sony headphones from going to the bin...
on 8 December 2012
I needed new ear buds for my Sony mobile and had no idea which size to get, so I ordered this one and it comes in three sizes which fits everyone, it needs some time to plug it with the headphone but that's better in a sense as it would not fall off so easily as my previous ones.
on 18 March 2014
When the buds fall off an expensive pair of Sony headphones, the instinct is to avoid having to purchase a new set of headphones. These replacement buds have proved one hundred percent satisfactory and, as they come in a variety of sizes, the chances are that you will find something that suits yours.
on 27 February 2012
Having lost all the original earbuds that came with my NWZ-638, I am very happy with these replacements. The reinforced connector makes them a little difficult to fix but once they're attached, they stay attached, unlike the originals.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2013
thankfully fits the sony dr-bt20nx, good selection, seem like they're going to last a long time.
pretty straight forward really.
on 21 August 2012
I managed to lose one of the earbud pieces, so I was almost gonna buy a complete new set of headphones, then I saw these in the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section, so i bought them, and i am really happy with them
on 29 May 2013
Rubbish! Not the official buds as I was lead to believe and are not the same size as the official Sony ones. Throwing in the bin and might as well have played the litter with this £2 as at least there would have been a remote possibility of getting something for my money...all these are going to do is fill my rubbish up faster and require me to empty the bag sooner. Do not buy!!!!!!
on 22 February 2012
Given how flimsy the in-ear buds on most Sony earphones are these are perfect! An absolute bargain, great quality and three sizes provided to suit all in-ear sizes. Very quick delivery too. Highly recommended.
on 14 December 2012
Appear to be a like for like replacement for my Sony MDR-EX300 Earbuds which I somehow lost. My advice is to try each bud to determine which are right for you, if they sound to tinny then you need a larger size. If they are too bassy then choose a smaller bud. I've super glued my buds to the earphones now so they don't fall off so easily.

Happy with this product.