on 20 June 2016
My title reflects Nirmala's statement in his book. As a counselling psychologist with training in Buddhist psychology I am all too aware of the constant struggle people have to be on a journey of awareness. In general I plead with people not to buy hundreds of self-help books or go on 'find yourself warrior weekends' and spend needless amounts of money when the key to working effectively with life's difficulties is simple. Nirmala's 'Living from the Heart' is perfectly written in that it is straightforward, there is no long winded self aggrandisement going on and it is just that... Simple and Effective.

I was completely unprepared for the simplicity and efficacy of this book and it actually does what it's meant to.... Help you help yourself to peaceful living through easy, step-by-step exercises.

The first simple suggestion connected me instantly with energetic space and awareness which can, with these exercises, be done at will.

Imagine a life where we problem solve easily and instantly without needing to repetitively burden others with the same sorts of concerns over and over and try their patience! What if you find yourself being able to create more space, in the relationships that matter to you, because you're not filling up that precious time and space with the same old, same old?

A true indication of the worth of the efficacious application of this book is that it is offered free of charge. When you know you have a method that can help thousands of people lead happier and more harmonious lives, the first idea is 'i could make money from this'. The desire to give without recompense because the sole purpose is to help people is an extremely rare situation. But it is the giving freely that tells me how much the author wants people to find their own way to peace.

After just two days I have benefited enormously from these wonderfully simple exercises.

Thank you Nirmala, thank you.
on 17 December 2013
I have read many wonderful non-dual books but somehow this one came to me at the precise moment that I was ready to actually stop the mind-games, stop the doing, and just drop into the Heart. Once this book showed me, through a number of experiential exercises, just how to drop, how to stop the doing, how to shift my attention from the mind to the Heart, I have experienced many beautiful moments of deep contentment and bliss. If you are looking for a book that simplifies it all, that can remove the illusory beliefs and concepts that we hold so dear and bring you Home, then this book is one that can do it. Thank you, Nirmala, for writing something so simple and beautiful.
on 2 February 2017
I found this to be a delightful book and just the mere reading of it opened a space within me. I feel more at peace with myself than I have in along time. I plan on reading it again right now and try some of the excerises.
on 16 January 2015
I love this book. I cannot praise it enough. Easy to read and well laid out, so no problems putting it down and picking up again later. I've read it once and intend to read it again. It really made me see life and how to live from a totally different perspective. I have already recommended it to friends I know would benefit from it.
on 20 July 2017
read a bit of it and was okay, need to read more but from what i read it gets a 4
on 5 January 2015
Found this book absorbing and hard to put down. Plenty to think about and re-read. Well worth downloading for me personally.
on 5 July 2017
Nice book
on 8 January 2017
Great item good delivery
on 21 June 2017
Good read
on 31 October 2016
Very good quality of service