on 3 June 2017
Enjoying this book
on 27 March 2014
Really enjoyed the to the point message and guidance in this book, I am already looking forward to reading it continually as I progress with my meditation.
on 14 March 2014
This book was easy to understand and interesting. I would recommend to people that are looking into meditation for the first time.
on 26 September 2013
I gave this five stars because it really struck a chord with me and my level of insight.

Recently I have started to meditate, at first only to distress and increase my focus in daily routine. Basically I have been feeling happier in general and wanted to understand a little bit more about meditation. How ever I am not religious. (Their is nothing wrong with religion, just not for me) there is not much religious content in this book. This means the book really focus on the practical side of meditation.

This book gave me more insight to meditation. In a short and clear way. It dose not go into mega detail, but there is enough information to get you started.

The book is accessible! It gives you good insight, it's their for everyone as a starting point, which is why it is free.
on 22 October 2015
A very helpful guide to meditation as I am a beginner and have absolutely no idea how to begin! I found this book helpful and reassuring that I am on the right path.
on 13 December 2014
Like all these things all this info can be beneficial to folk.I guess it depends how you approach it.Got it on kindle free so that has to be good
on 12 August 2014
Good book. Good service. I have read a fair number on meditation and this one was easy.
on 17 November 2015
Just a little boring, but it depends on what you are looking for.
on 17 June 2015
Really good guide to meditation. Downloaded onto my Kindle Fire.
on 19 July 2015
Uninspiring. Deleted it after the first chapter.