on 12 April 2017
very happy with this battery pack.
on 2 August 2017
Good
on 19 March 2017
Great replacement
on 16 March 2017
This item met my expectations.
on 26 October 2012
Exactly as described - Very happy to have a proper back on my BlackBerry. These are quite flimsy and break easily, best not to take it on and off too many times if you can help it.
on 25 September 2012
Item arrived very promptly and was just as described.The delicate locating clips were present and not broken off as in my existing back cover. Item appeared unused and as new.
on 27 August 2012
I needed a spare back to my Blackberry Bold 9900 - this is ideal and just what I was looking for, an exact Blackberry original replacement in build and quality.
on 28 May 2013
already had the same part missing as the one i was replacing,yet is supposed to be brand new.so now i have to go through all the long winded returns procedure to get a couple of pound back,yet still stuck without back cover.might as well of paid a bit extra from a local phone shop which i will now do.cant be bothered going through with a return as i dont have a printer to print return label.makes you wonder how many people get sent an already broken "NEW" part then dont bother with refund?
on 11 September 2013
My Blackberry 9900 crashed so I had to do a battery pull to bring it back to life - managed to snap the clips off the original back in the process. This very cheap item is exactly what I wanted. I have no reason to doubt that it is genuine - it is a perfect fit and includes whatever the "aerial bit" is that was on the first back. Got our item from "HIY Tech" so cannot comment on the same item from other traders.
on 25 February 2014
It was exactly what I expected. It matched my Blackberry 9900 precisely. The old one of mine had a lot of scratches. I didn't want to change it as it was the original one but I was wrong. This one worked great!