on 2 November 2013
Bought these for my teenage children for on holiday ( who tend to suffer sunburn even when wearing 50+ Sun lotion, very fair skin)
They are reported to be very comfortable, the children still wore sun lotion underneath when wearing the tops, they did not suffer any sunburn.
Cannot report onto the efficiency without sun cream underneath but the combination of top and cream did the job for us, no crying at night due to sunburn. My kids thought they were trendy and would recommend to anyone and I will purchase further in future when needs be.
Tops worn every day for 2 weeks, no bobbling or fading yet, hopefully will get many holiday spells before needing to purchase again.
on 28 March 2014
We needed this for my son to be able to swim with dolphins safely while in Australia, both to protect him from the sun and as safety clothing while around the dolphins in the water. This rashy did its job with no problems and the dolphins were amazing!
on 14 April 2014
Sizes
Come up small so need to order the next size up. The pink looks lovely but a nightmare by bleeding into anything it touches when wet
on 9 July 2014
Great item and v prompt delivery. Good quality.
on 24 July 2014
Would love to buy but every time I select size, colour defaults to black! (The one colour I don't want). If I click another colour, size selection disappears.
on 11 November 2014
fantastic value wish I had bought one years ago. First time I have enjoyed the sun - excellent protection.
on 27 July 2015
The item came in a small even though I ordered a medium so I had to send it back.
on 8 January 2015
Basic rash vest. Came up a little too big for me but used anyway and was fine.
on 5 January 2015
QUICK AND EASY SELLER WUD RECOMEND AND WILL USE AGAIN AAAAA
on 6 July 2015
so small my ten yr old could not get this over her head!