Customer reviews

on 18 October 2015
I bought these along with three cubs to decorate the Christmas cake. So they haven't made an appearance yet. However my granddaughter has a very large collection of these excellent Schleich farm animals so the bears will be enjoyed after Christmas too.
on 11 December 2013
We have lots of Schleich animals, so I knew this new one will as great quality as the others. They are look still as new after lots of playing. Highly recommended.
on 16 July 2015
Bought for our 2 year old who loves these animals. They are excellent quality and will last for years.
on 27 December 2015
lovely detailed item to go in the animal collection.
on 10 January 2014
My three year old daughter loves her polar bear, especially as it came from father christmas at the north pole. We have bought Schleich animals for gifts but its the first one we got her. I can see us adding to her collection.
on 21 November 2015
Very realistic
on 30 December 2014
My daughter loves Scleich products, the poor bear is no exception
on 18 February 2013
Excellent - it was a present for my grandchild and he loved it. Very well made and safe for young children.
on 23 December 2012
Really came up to expectation being realistic and tough. Should keep the grandchildren amused for hours and hours (I Hope)
on 2 November 2013
Quality product from Schleich as always. I bought many of theese for my nephew and he loves them and we know they will last him a long time.