Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 January 2012
I have bought all the Jackie titles and have to say they are absolutely brilliant.
This has to be one of the best with all the best songs from a time it was great to grow up in.
I think a compilation of Christmas songs for next year would be a great idea for another title.
Another plus is how cheap this series is in comparison to some other compilations out there.
on 4 September 2014
Having become a teenager in the 70s, this CD brings back a lot of happy memories. I love the Jackie series of music, it's a good mix - and being a set of 3CDs, they are really good value too. These are background music for me to do the housework to, or to sing along to in the car - much to the embarrassment of my younger children!
on 8 August 2013
3 discs of great music, a blast from the past. I prefer the first disk but the other two have some fab tunes also. Another great one for getting you bopping about when doing the housework. Good value for money also.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 November 2011
I've bought all the Jackie comps thus far but I am disappointed in this one. Yes, pretty much every track is a winner but - and for me it's a big but - I already own virtually every track on this compilation. What I've enjoyed about the previous Jackie CDs is that they've managed to blend big hits with slightly less obvious tunes from the same era. This feels lazy. These tracks have been issued before on numerous other disco compilations. I expect more from the people who compile the Jackie CDs. Watching the re-runs of Top Of The Pops 1976 on BBC4 reminds me that there's still loads of material that could be compiled. Perhaps next time? I hope so.
on 19 January 2012
Great album, this is the only one I own, remember all of the songs and have a great time trying to remember the artist and name of the song when it plays. Great value as there are 3 discs and over 60 songs.
on 19 August 2013
Wife loves this Album, well packaged...good delivery time..had saturation time till she moved on to her next project.. many memories for both of us.
on 1 May 2013
Ordered this along with Jackie - Summer Special and enjoying listening to both, good variety of music, bringing back lots of memories.
on 15 July 2013
Love it brings back so many memories as a young teenager. So many of these I only had on vinyl.
on 17 July 2012
I bought this cd as a stocking filler for my partner and she loved it. theres a few songs on the discs that men would like but most are for women. My partner liked this cd so much she barely plays any other disc at the moment.
on 30 March 2012
I bought this cd because of an advert I'd seen on the television. The music is great! Most of the tracks I knew from when I was younger and I remember listening to them and dancing to them at discos. If you like fun music,this is for you!