on 15 September 2016
Good product at a good price. Arrived v fast. I've bought this before. It does what it says on the tin. Still not sure why it's called ' Mens'. I use it on my wife's shoes and they don't explode or anything.
on 26 September 2016
This product is just what I needed at the right price and cheaper than the most well known Krept Protect. It does exactly what it should for me. I use it on my dessert boots and my white trainers especially and can't fault it.

I hope this helps your buying decision.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 March 2016
Does what it says on the tin. When you apply the spray, your shoes will go a little darker until it dries out, but I've yet to run into any problems with permanent change of colour on shoes.

One small point to note - the design of the outside of the aerosol has changed since the photo used on the product page, but the product itself is still the same. So don't worry if the one you order looks different from the one on this page.
on 8 December 2016
Left white residue on my black shoes.
review image
on 16 June 2017
I can't live without with product.. I have a lot of high end suede shoes and with the UK weather they need to be protected to battle against any weather especially the rain..this product does this and keeps the shoe looking new every time!
on 6 July 2017
Bought this as was looking for the ultimate waterproofer for a pair of canvas shoes. Followed instructions to the letter. It certainly makes the shoes water resistant, but not water proof. To be honest its OK, but its no better than other products I've used.
on 1 April 2017
Bought to protect new suede ankle boots, and seems to work well. Have also used it to protect handbags and my husband's new suede shoes, and there still seems to be quite a bit left, so good value for money.
on 19 January 2017
No idea how much of this stock remains but I'm tempted to order another straight away. I have liberally sprayed several pairs of boots and shoes and I still have a bit left, brilliant!
on 15 June 2017
brilliant product that works well on a mixture of fabrics from suede to Canvass. needs re-applying often to keep it waterproof.
on 12 March 2017
This is brilliant. Keeps my shoes looking new. I'll never be without it. Quick and easy application.