This case (which I got for a Sony Vaio 15-inch laptop) doesn't have much bulk to it for a neoprene item. As a dust cover for a stay-at-home laptop it's fine, but I wouldn't use it as a protective cover for a more mobile device as it wouldn't provide nearly enough protection.

The "bonus mini mouse" you get with it is one of those tiny ones with a flat retractable USB cable. It works fine and is actually quite useful for a laptop-related freebie.

The case and mouse together are worth the very reasonable price being asked, but I would only recommend the case as a protector against dust and the minor wear caused by home-based use.
on 20 February 2012
I bought this for my Girlfriend as she Got a Vaio for xmas and wanted a case. She loves Pink and the case does all you need it to do. Delivery was quick and price was awesome, would def recommend.
on 7 August 2013
This item is great! Cheap and chunky. Protects my laptop for everyday use around the home and fits also as added protection into my proper travelling laptop bag when I need my laptop away from home. A necessity for all laptop users. This item does the job it intends to do, instead of making a fashion statement with no padding it does the job of protecting the laptop from bumps and falls with chunky foam. Superb.
on 4 June 2014
I gave 5 stars as it arrived quickly and good customer service. Recommend it as it is ideal to take it everywhere. The only thing that could have done with is a handle but I do understand it is a product review. That is it though !! recommend seller .

Many Thanks
Angela
on 3 August 2013
This case is stylish, looks smart and most of all really protects. It's cool too for younger people who don't necessarily want a handle, but prefer to carry their laptop under arm. Very pleased and highly recommended.
on 3 August 2013
No problem ordering and delivery this item. it arrive in good time, I checked the item and found to be as stated in the description and I am quit satisfied. I will only use it when I go abroad.
on 25 August 2013
The case is the perfect size for my laptop, and offers very good protection, it's rigid and even with the computer in feels lighter than perhaps it should, I think this is down to the size.
on 12 September 2013
Seems a good laptop case, good price, right size and fits my laptop (vaio), seems pretty well padded, not sure if it's waterproof yet but it looks it so 5/5 :)
on 16 January 2014
This is a really good buy. Itcertainly does the job and is great value. I would without doubt recommend it 100%
on 2 April 2014
I love it ! look cool - is soft, light and silver like my laptop. Now I can keep my laptop save