on 27 September 2016
I find aloe vera containing toiletries work well for me and have no desire to be using a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor ( fluoride ) which is a waste product of aluminium production in my mouth. So this toothpaste ticks all the boxes for me. It has a pleasant, "green" taste and leaves the mouth feeling clean and fresh. I also use the companion aloe vera mouthwash.
on 9 April 2016
As I am hypothyroid I am keen to avoid fluoride and chlorine. Difficult to find a toothpaste that contains neither. This is The One.

If anyone knows a mouthwash without, I am keen to hear about it!
on 10 March 2016
Noticed increased comfort on my teeth and gums from, day 1 of using this toothpaste. The taste isn't very minty and a little odd, however that's blown out of the water by the effects.

100% worth it
on 5 December 2015
I suffer from sensitive teeth, smoke and drink far to much tea and given that the main reason I got this for it being Fluoride Free I have been really surprised at how my sensitivity is minimal now and my teeth are far whiter I'm over the moon with this product I will be using this from here on. I would also recommend using this companies mouthwash in addition
on 9 March 2018
Oh yes I do love this toothpaste which is an instant success from the first time I used it. The consistency is not so runny as the Kingfisher Fennel I used previously. It's a light green gel, minty but not as minty as some toothpastes I've used. All I needed was a pea-sized amount so the 100ml tube is going to last a while. I paired it with a Yaweco soft nylon bristle toothbrush which I am also reviewing. Highly recommended toothpaste.
on 5 January 2018
I use this toothpaste and then my 2 sons started using it, they always seemed to get mouth ulcers before, despite using mouthwash etc for mouth ulcers and changing their diet, but since using this toothpaste, that has stopped. Coincidence! I think not. I believe it makes my teeth whiter and my gums and tongue look healthier. Needless to say this will be my choice from now on 👌
on 14 January 2018
Such an awesome paste... wasted these years using fluoride being so strong and burning feel inside the mouth.., a very good alternative fluoride free toothpaste which s mild with no mouth irritation but cleanses so good ... our whole family love it so much.

I strongly recommend if anyone searching for a good toothpaste like us!!
on 26 March 2017
Product description states that this is a pack of 3 items, however when delivered I found that the package contained only a single tube of toothpaste. Very disappointing!!!
on 5 April 2018
Leaves your mouth refreshingly clean without fluoride. I am convinced fluoride is being used to "mask" products that are damaging our teeth. It started with adding it to drinking water, and now it's in almost all oral products. My feeling is keep fluoride free as much as possible.
on 14 April 2016
If you're concerned about fluoride (as we should be, as it's a neuro-toxin). then this toothpaste is good.. it'll clean your teeth but none of the fluoride poison..