Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 January 2012
This was as described and was exactly what I wanted. The music is good and good to listen to with the children in the car.
on 14 January 2012
Happy Feet 2 Soundtrack

Bought this as a Christmas present and have been told that it's been listened to loads. Not heard it myself, but hoping to soon. From what I've heard back, it was a great purchase.
on 9 January 2012
After going to watch film, i had to race and get this soundtrack... i love it... its a break away form the ordinary, and i would deffo recommend it.. :O) xx
on 6 January 2012
I liked the film and the soundtrack is really good. I think 'Bridge of Light' sung by Pink is a really good song!!!
on 13 July 2012
I watched the film and I liked this sound track very much. I was expecting to get the lyrics of these songs, but it doesn't have it. The CD itself is perfect.
on 28 May 2013
Great for the school run.

My boys love the movie so I bought the music.
Pink is brilliant, her voice awesome.
on 11 March 2013
one of the best soundtrack I've ever heard, can't stop listening to it, a must buy for childern and adults alike:)
on 15 April 2013
my daughter really loves listening to it over and over again might have to buy another 1 haha (does my head in)
on 12 June 2013
When you are under pressure this helps to motivate with its catchy tunes. Would recommend to anyone of any age.
on 19 September 2015
Great movie for all the family.