on 15 April 2013
This high chair toy is of very good quality. I wet the base and then stick it to the highchair tray and it always stays in place despite being pushed, pulled, batted and generally man handled by by 8 month old son! The colours are bright and cheery and the horse can be pushed around which makes a clicking noise. The small balls inside the horse jiggle around as it is rocked and there are two small rings near the base which can be lifted up and down. I use it when preparing his food and remove it when feeding him so he keeps his concentration. It is easy for me to remove as the rubber disk has a small tab on it which I lift and it releases. The tab is too tiny for him to get to. I would highly recommend this highchair toy, it buys you these valuable extra few minutes while preparing to feed a hungry baby and means baby is not grumpy but in good spirits when the food arrives!
on 21 February 2014
Bought this for my twins when they were about 7 months. They are almost a year now and still enjoy playing with it at the dinner table or even just on the floor. The quality of the product is good. Of course the suction comes off when the baby bats at it hard but that is to be expected I think). Sticking it on a bit of water helps it stay on longer. Also, my babies like sucking on the felt mane and tail...
on 9 August 2013
This a really good simple little toy that takes my daughter ages to pull off her highchair tray, giving me time to eat or clear up. She loves watching it rock back and forth and I have to admit it is quite hypnotic!
on 23 June 2013
It looks bigger at the photo. It is small but it has good quality. My baby love to play with this on the highchair.
on 11 October 2013
My boy has this on his high chair and he absolutely loves it. It keeps him amused whilst we get his dinner ready.
on 10 April 2014
My 5 month old absolutely loves this highchair toy! As soon as he sees it he gets so excited and doesn't stop rocking it! Would recommend it as very good for eye hand co-ordination! My son used to get bored whilst we were eating dinner and cry at times now we don't hear anything but giggling and happy sounds!
on 2 November 2013
We have bought this for our daughters Christmas as she is not yet in a high chair. It arrived amazingly packaged and looks fab. The toy can spin 360 degrees along with rocking back and forth. There are plastic balls in the clear section of the rocking horse which will provide a lot of entertainment when it is battered back and forth and spun around. There are also rings that can be rattled or slid up and down. The hair and tail on the rocking horse are made of material and if your child is like ours, everything goes in the mouth, so the different texture will keep her happy when the food is all finished!
I would definitely recommend and it is not too big or small - really happy with the size.
on 20 June 2016
Very attractive and nice toy which I have placed on the highchair. My baby girl loved it so much! She was laughing all the time when she played with this horse. Very good distraction from the food if your little one is very fussy about the food. Lets be smart, use some nice toys to get their attention and just trick them to eat or at least to try some food :)))
on 11 May 2014
Bought this item because of the good reviews.
It does not stick.
It does not stick at all.
On a brand new, clean surface (the new highchair of my daughter).
She is 6 month old and requires no effort from her to push this toy to the floor.
on 24 January 2014
Brought this for my niece to go on her high chair and she loves it!!!!
It keeps her occupied (by rocking up and down or can be turned easily round and round) while I get her food ready i can't ask for much more than that :)