on 25 August 2012
Fits our new Canon Ixus 230 perfectly. Good protection for our camera but is slim line & allows easy access to camera. And unbelievably reasonably priced!! It could do with a clip on the side to tie a sling too but I'm just being picky now...
on 15 September 2012
I thought I would try this cheap case for my new Canon Ixus 230 HS. Looks-wise it's quite nice with unobtrusive black and grey fake leather. You could use the carabiner to attach your camera safely inside your bag or to your belt. Although the camera fitted well inside the case, and was well padded, I was disappointed about the additional bulk, which turns a neat little camera into a chunky item. Not really what I would want to slip into my handbag. There's a velcro seal which is clumsy and makes the flap stick out. The sides of the camera are mostly exposed except for some elastic panels. I therefore returned the case and bought the Canon leather case which is splendid - although much more expensive.
on 21 March 2013
neat, trim, well made. Job done.
black leather packages tied up in string; this may be one of my favourite things
on 22 November 2012
Its a perfectly compatable camera case for my camera. It gets bashed about in my bag but still stands strong!
on 24 December 2012
The item was slightly more bulky than I thought it would be from the picture, but ok for the price.