on 10 July 2014
Plugged it in, and it didn't work from the off. Plugged another scart cable in, from a different supplier/manufacturer, and no worries, proving neither the dvd player nor the tv were faulty. Had to be the lead. Perhaps I got a bad one from a bad batch, or perhaps there's a quality control issue. Whatever... it's not worth sending back so it's gone in the bin. Waste of money.

ROSS ... GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.
VINE VOICEon 20 April 2013
I had been meaning to get a new scart for my tv because the one I had kept falling out. This one has a lock that prevents this happening. It works well.
5 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2012
This scart cable is good value for money and fits surprisingly snug into the sockets - bearing in mind it was so reasonably priced I was a bit dubious. Pointless to spend more when this does the job so well.
5 people found this helpful
on 17 February 2013
Just try and get the beasties off the scart socket if you get them onto the wrong one. I had to fight that battle a couple of times when switching things around. Still, that's why I got them, and they work just fine. My advice, unless you're a big strong person, is make sure you know what you're doing.
on 23 October 2013
This is a great product, we are very pleased with it. It was also the right cable length, which we found difficult to find in stores.We compared it to others of similar quality and this was a very competitive price. Ordering was easy as usual, and we had very prompt delivery. Delivering to stores near us is also a bonus, as it avoids the problems of not being in at home.
on 25 April 2017
Very good
on 5 December 2013
Bought this on Black Friday and was pleased with the price, nice item and does what it is supposed to, very fast service from company so I would recommend them to people wanting similar items.
on 22 December 2016
great
on 7 March 2014
The SCART cable works just as expected. The 1 m cable is a sensible length and good value for money compared with shop prices.
One person found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 October 2014
Bought to see if the tv picture improved connected to my older sky box - and it has, dramatically better. So worth trying.

See one answered question