Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£3.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 July 2014
Two Jack Russells with bad breath. Feel a bit bad because they had a little bleeding at the beginning. Spoke with Vet, just said go easy and the inflammation will clear up, which it did in a week. Now they both love it and breath is sorted! Plus, big saving on periodic scaling, and avoiding the risks with anesthetic..
on 13 July 2014
My rescue dog had never had her teeth cleaned and she had a lot of tartar build-up on the canines. I started using this along with chews and must say she loves the taste and it really worked, and her breath is far more pleasant now. Very pleased.
on 19 June 2017
My miniature schnauzer seems to like this toothpaste - she's not keen on me brushing her teeth, but loves the taste of this, and so tolerates me sticking the brush in her mouth. I very nearly tasted it myself one evening, when I accidentally put it on my own toothbrush but luckily noticed in time! The picture of a dog on the front is a big clue, but I must have been thinking about something else! The toothpaste itself is white and looks like normal toothpaste. It has a nice round lid, so stands up without falling over.
on 10 June 2017
Not for me this one.....the toothpaste is rather runny,does not clean too well.... but smells nice and minty.
Plaque was still building up on dogs teeth even after brushing.
I switched to a premium brand and now the teeth are much much better......I won't buy this one again.
on 5 June 2017
Thought I would try this instead of our normal brand, as it was a bit cheaper.
The dogs don't mind, but it is much thinner and falls off the brush.
Will be going back to the original brand I suspect.
on 19 June 2017
Have used this brand for a number of years for my 2 dogs-they have beautiful teeth still at the age of 8 !!
Removes tartar and keeps their teeth white,I clean my dogs teeth 3 times a week and it works a treat!!
Their breath does not smell at all which is another bonus!!
on 8 June 2017
Tasty enough for my dog to enjy having her canines cleaned. I have to work very quickly and she's desperate to lick the toothpaste off the brush - I get about 10 seconds before it's all gone.
on 12 March 2017
I know it might sound strange but this is my dogs favourite toothpaste (maybe it's the liver flavour) but finding it hard to get in pet shops but I was glad to find Amazon had it albeit as an add on
on 17 May 2015
Changed to this probably 2years ago when one I was using increasing in price. Did not know what to expect re price but very pleased. Dog (German shepherd) quite happy with taste but most important it does clean the teeth.
on 8 April 2017
My dog not to keen but has to have teeth brushed