on 28 October 2014
I went travelling for 3 and a half months around Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji from April - July this year and found these packing cubes second to none! They saved me so much time and stress and I would recommend anyone going travelling to purchase these. I had a 65l back pack and managed to fit both large packs, both medium packs and a small pack in horizontally. I have been meaning to write this review for a while as I was so impressed with their convenience, and my friends were very jealous when they had to constantly unpack the entire contents of their bag just to find one top and then re-pack it again. Cannot recommend enough.
on 1 February 2013
We purchased a Packeze 5 set a while back and they were very good. It now looks as if they have made changes to the sets. They include one extra now, will be buying these again when we go on holiday again.
on 6 July 2012
I thought these were a great idea when finding them on Amazon. I still think they are a great idea but a bit on the small side for large items.
on 20 July 2014
Really pleased with these packing cubes. They are strong but lightweight and can take a large amount of clothes or other items. I really like the fact that you can see what's inside. Having used them on our last trip I, and my husband, are now converted to packing cubes as the clothes stay in good order and it's quick and easy to pack and unpack. They would be great for families who might buy different coloured sets as the coloured edging makes it easy to recognise individuals's clothes. I have another set as well, which were cheaper and a different fabric, it's good to have both types for maximum flexibility. I definitely recommend these cubes.
on 14 August 2013
We used this for packing the kids clothes when travelling. It made it rwally easy to pickout clothes in the mornings and made packing really easy as well
on 22 May 2014
I ended up choosing these cubes over the well known Eagle Creek packing cubes purely for the enormous price difference. I basically managed to get six of these cubes for roughly about the same price as one of the eagle creek ones. When I first opened them I was a little shocked at the overpowering plastic smell of the cubes, but once aired for a few days this seems to die down- but not totally. They fasten well and are actually quite roomy so that was pleasantly surprising. The only niggle I have with these is that the plastic causes them to be slightly heavy, and when you have a strict case weight they could become a bit of an issue as you're adding a bit more weight onto your luggage allowance. But i'm hoping when I start to pack for my holiday that this won't be too much of an issue.
Overall, they suit me very well and are perfect for organising all my clothes and items to take on holiday, without spending an absolute fortune.
on 25 May 2015
Ordered red and blue of these for my husband and I and was very pleased to be able to use them on a recent holiday. They performed beautifully but I wish I had bought a lighter version as my case was very heavy. My sister had bought a more expensive version and didn't find them too heavy. I suppose it depends how long you are going on holiday for as the weight would not have been a problem on a shorter holiday where I didn't need as many clothes.
on 31 May 2015
These are really useful for travelling with small children, especially when used in hand luggage. You can keep similar items together, and it is easy to find things rather than searching through a whole bag full of stuff. They're also good in suitcases, as they help to keep baby clothes together and, although they're not vacuum packed, they do help to squash down the clothes, thus saving on space. I have reordered more of these for myself.
on 27 May 2014
Best way to avoid discussions with wife on missing socks and such. Pack it yourself, for yourself, add to case and go.
on 19 April 2014
using these to pack my hospital bag for the birth of my first child. It is great to be able to put things I am likely to need about the same time together so it should make thing easier on my hubby.

They are cheaply made with threads hanging off them however this does not affect the workings of the zip or anything and were easily cut off without causing holes etc.