on 13 October 2016
I became a fan of MIG a while ago, when I bought a fleece. It just had that extra bit of quality to it than other similar priced products I had tried. It has worn extremely well.

This is a genuine MIG long-sleeved T-shirt (complete with labels and tags) and arrived in a sealed plastic bag. Again, it is just that bit thicker, with better stitching, than other long sleeved T-shirts I have bought from other makers. Some of them major labels. Comfortable. Washes well too.
review image
on 9 May 2017
For a T-Shirt at this price the quality exceeded my expectations. I purchased one to see what the quality was like. Cotton feels soft against the skin and the stitching was well done, I wll definitely be purchasing more.
on 27 September 2017
I ordered most of my son's the t shirts etc from Amazon. I have never been disappointed with the fit of the items that I have ordered ,nor the quality. They are easy to wash and resume their shape after washing. I would certainly recommend, and I am about to purchase a third time shirt from this seller
on 23 July 2016
I have had one of these for a long time and although plain it is one of my favourite T shirts. I was surprised when these came that they were the same brand as I hadnt checked. I was actually wearing the T shirt when these arrived and took mine off to double check. These are great! Fit pretty much as expected. Sleeves are a good length for me, they cover the wrists easily but arent annoying the hands.
on 27 March 2017
The only drawback, as usual for the short and portly, the sleeves are far too long in relationship to the chest size.
on 24 September 2017
nice quality top. Just a little larger than expected. I'm at the smaller end of the scale of consumers that wear large, but most mediums are just a tad too snug. In this brand I should be ordering medium.
on 22 September 2017
You can have confidence in the size and the quality. Very pleased.
on 29 June 2017
I went one size too large in case the sizing was small - I would guess that the sizing is correct as it is a bit large, but I like a bit of room anyway, the sleeves are a bit long for me thought.

Well made these are good to wear.
on 5 November 2017
Bought five (one of a colour) in total. One wear and then washed together. Unfortunately, they have shrunk. Not enough to be unwearable, but shrunk nonetheless. One sleeve lost a couple of inches, another top lost an inch on the length and so on. Having said that, at least there was no colour run.
on 8 August 2017
Have already reviewed this item. Arrived within 24 hours...amazing! Slightly oversized, but better than being tight!