Is Your Love Big Enough?
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 April 2016
A great singer, song writer and guitarist.

Each song certainly has a message behind it.

Ms La Havas has a powerful voice and is able to deliver each note with perfection.

A wonderful album = my favourite songs are 'don't wake me up', 'forget' (which has a Spanish beat) 'Elusive', 'Everything Everything', 'Gone', and 'They could be wrong'

An excellent debut album!
on 11 July 2012
I first heard Lianne La Havas on Jools Holland a few months ago and I've been looking out for her album ever since. I had very high expectations and 'Is Your Love Big Enough?' doesn't disappoint. It is possibly a bit too heavy on the ballads for my liking but it is truly beautiful. I've seen other reviewers compare La Havas's voice to that of Erykah Badu but she reminds me mostly of Shingai Shonowa of the Noisettes. Lianne La Havas is a true talent and I look forward to hearing more from her in the future.
on 9 May 2017
Can't quite remember how I came across Lianne La Havas - I'm suspecting it was just via prime music but wow - what an amazing voice to a track list of some lovely jazzy easy to listen to tunes.
on 20 July 2014
Lianne La Havas is a British Jazz/Folk singer/songwriter from London.
"Is Your Love Big Enough" is her debut full length recording and one that had it not been for Adel's 21, may well have recieved even more exposure than it already has.
It's quite a stripped down album with Lianne's gorgious dusky vocals, deftly picked guitar and gentle percussion weaving a magical intimit set of heartfelt songs of the exquisite pain of love.
on 7 April 2017
Great album
Wonderful tones & nuance in her voice
I could listen to her ALL day & night Love her guitar playing too
on 22 March 2018
hadn't heard of her,so tried an album and was pleasantly surprised
on 9 July 2012
This CD I have been anticipating for so long and finally it is here. Having listened to all of her EP's over 100 times I am quite familiar with most of the tracks on the CD but there are new ones which I have fallen in love with. Admittedly some tracks have been changed not for better. I personally preferred the live version of Forget compared to the one on the CD but thats my choice. Aside from that i'm happy with this purchase :-) can't wait to meet her tomorrow :D
on 6 March 2015
This girl's voice is out of this world, so unique unlike anything I've heard before.
I can feel the shivers down my spine just thinking about some of the songs.
I wouldn't mine paying £30.00 for this album hence I downloaded from iTunes before buying the actual album to add to my tangible CD collection.
on 13 February 2018
Good album
on 24 January 2016
A superb Album by a excellent Talent. She is vocally gifted so much. A must have Album by everyone. When you hear it? You will know exactly what i mean.