on 17 September 2012
Nice metal bezel with handy 20 minute markers for learners. Easy to read face. A very effective nite glo feature. Great safe n sturdy Velcro fastening. Fits my 8 year old sons wrist with plenty of give. He loves it and after nearly 2 weeks in school he never fails to remember it in the morning. For the price the watch has the look and feel of something more expensive. Look no further.
on 11 September 2013
Clear face, with glow in the dark feature to add extra awesomeness (according to my 9 year old son!). The watch strap is a little too large, but it is completely adjustable, thanks to the Velcro.
Compact and easy to read; would recommend to all!
on 29 December 2011
my son got this watch from father christmas and is very happy with it. the strap is great because it's velcro but is still slightly too big for his wrist though he is only 7 so his arm's aren't large, that being said it doesn't fall off his arm so does the job. the price was reasonable and i would recommend this watch.
on 22 September 2012
Bought this for my sons 8th Birthday. Its a great little watch at a fantastic price. The strap is still a bit big on the smallest setting but my son is quite thin. Perfect first watch and he loves the fact it glows in the dark!
on 5 May 2012
I really like this watch, although it's a chld's, I bought it for myself. It's very easy to read, even at night as it's luminous, so I don't always have to search for my glasses!
on 19 September 2013
My son is great at telling the time but not so good at looking after his property so this watch is ideal for school and playing out. If he loses the watch it will be a shame but no great loss financially. He loves the glow in the dark!
on 7 December 2015
This is a great little watch and my 9 year old will love it (for xmas). I've tried it on my wrist as i gave very small wrist and he is a very slim child himself. The velcro is grest for making it smaller and thus will fit perfect. I was worried about it being too big as reviews have said it is big but it's perfect. Not chunky at all, I'm really impressed by it. Will ordered another for my younger son as soon as it can tell the time with the teaching one I've got him. Glow up part to watch is great and has a real glow on it.
on 11 December 2015
Super little watch and much liked. Came out of its original transit packing glowing brightly and continues to provide a show of its whereabouts long into the night and very clear to read. One criticism is the unfortunate placing of the steel loop through which the ballistic nylon strap is passed--it's hard against the wrist bone in some small-boned people and uncomfortable under ordinary clothing. But well priced and good entertainment as well as being surprisingly accurate when rated alongside a radio controlled clock.
on 16 May 2015
I was very pleased with this purchase, but only to find the 'glow' didn't work. I wanted to just exchange it, but had no option other than to refund. I didn't want a refund, just a replacement, but for some reason, that option was not available. I will buy it again once the payment/refund has gone through, if like me you have trouble seeing the hands on a watch, this is perfect, and not to big to wear, hence I bought a child's watch, instead of adult, as I have tiny wrists. Easy to read, and the Velcro strap is so easy to use. It sat nicely on my wrist, and didn't not look like a child's watch on me.
on 14 January 2016
I bought this lovely watch for my 10 year old son who was very pleased with it. Its velcro strap makes it easy to wear, put on and take off. The watch face is very easy to read the time and it also glows in the dark which was brilliant for my son. The watch seems very high quality and came with batteries. We are very happy with it and would recommend, thanks!