on 8 June 2015
There is not another tin dog food to beat this. All I can say is happy healthy dogs worth the extra money.
on 27 April 2014
Have tried lots of food with my rescue lab and it was really difficult for her to eat her dinners she just walked away or only ate half. Tried Lily's kitchens tinned food and never looked back. She loves all of them!!! Will never change now. Have moved onto the SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE ORDERING for regular monthly deliveries and now buy it even cheaper. Thank you amazon.
on 5 April 2014
I saw this product on television my dog suffers skin conditions I found after a week after feeding her this the skin cleared I was amazed . It's a bit pricey but worth it . I contacted my local pet shop and told them about it and they now stock it which saves me money on p&p I would recommend this product and I will continue to use it loved it
on 9 January 2013
I have tried a variety of foods for my small dog. Lily's Kitchen has proved the most successful and I have been buying it for a year or more. I found buying it in bulk was cheaper and more convenient than buying it in my general shopping. The order arrived promptly and I shall be using this service in future.
on 4 September 2015
Well, my dog loves it actually! Clears her dish every time since using this food! I mix it with JWB kibble and a drop of hot water to bring out the smell...and suddenly she is sitting waiting...tail slowly wagging in anticipation. I am happy when she enjoys her food!
on 30 November 2014
My dog loves all of the tried Lily's kitchen range. It does cost more but its a brand you can trust, with high meat content.
We feed half wet & dry (Applaws....another great brand) dog is always happy and healthy, with good solid stools :)
on 11 November 2015
I really enjoyed the taste of this one, would buy again
on 16 July 2015
Much better value purchasing this directly from Amazon
on 14 August 2014
My dogs love this. A few weeks ago I moved away from some of the other food and changed to Lily's kitchen. My fussy dogs love this food and the others in the range. It looks good, smells good and the dogs look remarkably well on it all.
on 17 May 2014
One of the flavors of Lily's Kitchen wet dog foodI bought for my dogs. They both love it! I only put 2 tablespoons on top of their kibble with each meal, to add flavor. They love all of Lily's Kitchen flavors, it's great quality food.