Dualit 75015 Coffee Grinder - Black
Style Name: Coffee Grinder|Change

on 27 April 2017
Using this with a Gaggia espresso machine and quality beans I'm getting a superb coffee with good crema every time.When I read the blurb about the conical grinder being better than blades I must admit that I though it was hype but the fact is the difference is astounding. It's beautifully made too.
on 6 December 2013
This is our second Dualit grinder - the first one was damaged when my husband decided to take it apart to give it a good clean. We then bought a Bodum as I felt it was a more attractive & smaller grinder, it was but it did not grind coffee beans finely enough for a great espresso. We returned it and bought another Dualit - a really good grinder is more important than a good looking one! This Dualit does the job perfectly!
on 23 December 2016
If you've had bad luck with standard blade coffee grinders that can't grind fine enough for your machine espressos, this is the 'burr' grinder you're looking for. This has 10 grind settings so is very versatile. I would recommended this as it consistently delivers and looks great in your kitchen as well!
on 6 March 2014
This is far superior to my previous grinder that used a rotating blade. This is a burr grinder that turns beans into a much finer powder. It seems to be built to a high quality level & is easy to use as well as looking good. It's all-in-one which also makes like easy, catching the ground coffee without any spillage.
on 7 January 2018
Bought for espressos. Worked well though noisily until February 2017 (13 months after purchase) then broke. Replaced by cheaper, quieter and generally better DeLonghi burr grinder.
on 12 June 2017
This is the third one of these Ive had. The first lasted 3 yrs+. The second one died after 7 months. Have replacex wit third. Mostly excellent machine
on 18 July 2016
This was my second attempt to but a grinder. I am delighted with the results so far. It does exactly what it says on the box. Buy with confidence.
on 8 June 2014
I was not sure what to expect from this grinder as after ordering I read a few reviews claiming that static was a problem with coffee grinds flying about when the container was removed from the grinder. What guff. Its a great little grinder plenty of settings to cater for different needs and grinds fine enough for my Espresso machine. All in all I am very pleased with the Dualit and would recommmend it highly.
on 26 December 2017
Been using it for a month now with a drip coffee maker, and no complaints. Good little grinder.
on 26 November 2017
Bought this for my daughter and she's delighted with it.