on 20 August 2017
Quick delivery and quality, good fit.
on 4 November 2012
First time I have ordered from HotScamp - ordered this Tshirt and also Eat, Sleep, Guitar. Fantastic products for the money, excellent quality and arrived in super fast time. Brilliant if you are struggling to find an Xmas/Birthday present for a male relation as topics appropriate for every age! Highly recommended and will definitely use again.
on 4 June 2013
Just bought the 'nothing is impossible' etc t shirt. Fantastic despatch time, it was ordered on sunday and arrived on tuesday morning! The t-shirt is made from a good quality fairly thick material, unlike some that are advertised that last around 5 or 6 washes before going totally out of shape. The printing of the logo is good and it caused some laughs down the pub!! Although it is yet to be washed I would say this t-shirt is of 'fruit of the loom' quality. As a novelty shirt I am more than pleased with it.
on 30 September 2016
Bought for my partner, who's an irish man and the words on the tshirt is basically what he lives his life by - and seems to work for us :) lovely material, nice and heavy cotton, not flimsy, washes well, and retains its shape and colour. ive bought several tshirts fomr this seller - recommend anyone to buy from this seller.
on 23 June 2013
Bought this for my husband for fathers day. I honestly didn't expect much in terms of quality but thought the slogan was funny. it was a huge pleasant surprise to find that the t shirt was of great quality fabric and was properly made with side seam and all!! He loves it and as a bonus it doesn't run dye in the washing machine. I loved the cheerful labels 0n the garment too. Will buy more and often from Hotscamp in future. Have already told my friends. JR
on 1 October 2016
Bought as a present for my boyfriend who is usually a size medium. Really pleased with the t-shirt as I'm always a bit nervous buying clothes on line. Material quality is good and shape, long body, short arms (no horrible elbow length sleeves), decent neck shape and cut (not too saggy or tight). Seemed massive for a medium when I pulled it out of the packet but once on it is on it fits well, comfortably loose but not baggy. I'll be back in future!
on 27 February 2013
First time we have ordered from Hot Scamp but most certainly not the last.The t shirt is everything you would expect from some of the leading high street brands at a fraction of the cost. The material is of excellent quality very well made and has the feel that is going to stand up to lots of hard wear.Thanks for such a speedy dispatch wow was not expecting it to arrive so promptly Well done.Love your label inside made all the family laugh GREAT.
on 15 April 2013
It's a t-shirt. Good quality material with a funny slogan. Size is a good fit. Washes well. Nothing else to say really.
on 29 May 2013
This was my first purchase from Hotscamp but it will certainly not be my last! The shirt arrived promptly and well packaged - adequately but not with excessive wrapping. The quality of the shirt is excellent and I am confident that the garment will look good wash after wash. In particular the printed slogan appears hard wearing. I was spoilt for choice with so many designs on offer and I think there would be a suitable shirt for anyone.
on 13 June 2013
Having bought a number of novelty t-shirts over the years this is probably the best quality one. The t-shirt material is quite thick and feels like it will last quite a long time, I've now washed and worn mine a number of times and the printing shows no wear.

I've bought another t-shirt from HotScamp and it was of the same level of quality. I'm sure to go back and buy more. Highly recommend their products on quality.