on 4 March 2015
This is just the thing for the Les Cheries dolls. It is a bit pricey - but it works without pulling all her hair out and the extra scrunchies are a nice touch.
IF it was cheaper I'd have given it 5 stars!
on 5 August 2015
Not as good as I expected. The item arrived promptly but it wasn't as good a quality as I expected. If I had seen it in a shop I would have thought it overpriced. Maybe I expected too much?
on 1 May 2014
Bought this product before so i was expecting the same product.It's a childs/dolls accessory,suitable for doll's hair,easy to use and happy with the item.
on 17 November 2013
If you are buying a Corolle doll for the first time it's worth getting this. Perfect size for little hands.
on 24 March 2014
Bought for the corolla doll and my granddaughter uses it all the time, a bit expensive for what it was .