on 20 July 2012
Packaging of the item was very good. The leopard print case is very good and convenient in keeping all the brushes neat, together and it also helps keep your surroundings clean. The casing looks good too, which is a bonus. The actual brushes are of very good quality and have a very good coverage, the foundation brush especially. The eye brushes are also very good and have a good coverage on the eye. The other 2 face brushes are of the same quality, however they don't hold their shape well after being taken out of the casing. If you keep the casing on those brushes, you shouldn't have the same problem as me. None of the brushes have shed any hair, which is a problem I had with my previous brushes. Please ensure you clean your brushes after usage in order to keep up a good quality coverage. Overall, if you're not looking for very professional brushes, but easy to use brushes, I highly recommend this set.
on 24 February 2013
I bought these brushes as a gift and they did not disappoint. They look and feel lovely and they are very good value for money too.
on 9 November 2013
The brushes are so soft and very nice on my skin. They pick up enough product and don't leave anything cakey or weird. No fallout from any as of yet and I have used them everyday :) Case is very good the come immaculately and before the date they said they would!
Very happy :)
on 17 March 2013
A good product and competitively priced. Have found in past, that with inexpensive brushes, the bristles start to fall out. So far this has not been the case with this product.
on 11 June 2012
When it comes to makeup, I'm only an amateur, so I was simply looking for an affordable brush set that was of reasonably good quality and I believe that that is what I got. I've used the brushes twice already and I have noticed that they shed quite a bit but it's not too bad. The brushes are very soft and the brush I like the most would have to be the eyeshadow brush. The brushes pick up the makeup very well so overall I'm satisfied. I was extremely pleased with how quickly it arrived. I ordered the brushes on Thursday and they arrived on Saturday morning, so I was very impressed. The main disappointment and the main reason why I cannot rate this product five stars is because it is advertised as £3.99 but delivery cost about £4.89 and who realy wants to pay more for the delivery than the actual item itself? At the end of the day, in total it came to a little more than £8 which is still really good but I would have rathered if the brushes were advertised for more and then the delivery costs were less. Other than that, I don't really have much complaint.
on 27 November 2012
I loved them especially the handles if I have one criticisim it would be the pouch is a bit cheap looking.
on 25 October 2013
A set of brushes of Great value and quality. Nice handles and slim pouch. Nice for a gift or travel
on 22 April 2013
Really like these brushes and they are great value for money especially for a novice like myself. The only thing is I found that some of the brushes just a tad to soft therefore make-up appliance varied due to this. But on the whole I am happy :-)
on 5 September 2013
WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THESE BRUSHES CONSIDERING HOW GOOD VALUE THEY ARE!!!
EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED IN THE PICTURE AND BRILLIANT FOR DOING MAKE UP!!!!!
SO HAPPY
on 25 July 2012
I have used other brushes in the past and have def. used better quality brushes. But for the price, these brushes do the job! These are perfect for what I needed them for, and for the cost, I couldn't ask for better,