• Customer reviews

on 31 July 2017
Lovely make up brush set. Excellent value for money
on 31 December 2014
My daughter loves them
on 18 April 2013
These brushes are exactly what I expected. Mid range quality, very soft hairs, though I am slightly worried about cleaning them, I have a feeling they might loose a few hairs, but only time will tell.
on 2 February 2014
Very good quality and excellent price. All the brushes were feather soft and the brushes give great coverage. Definitely recommended.
on 22 January 2014
now that I finally have them. they are of good quality and totally worth it. love the neat case, great stuff
on 26 January 2014
good make up brushes
I am using them and I think they are very soft. If someone(like me) has to use them for the first time.. i suggest them.. and then they are cheap
on 23 February 2013
There's brushes are the best I've bought! Purchased them simply as spare brushes so wasn't expecting them to be that good as the price is cheap! But I was pleasantly surprised when I tried them. I cannot express how soft the brushes are! Very impressed!
on 11 March 2017
I am actually happy with them. I can't give 5 star because there are many small brushes that not necessary.
on 8 January 2014
Bought for a friend, could not believe the quality for the price. She loved them with every brush you would need in it!I think I might buy for myself! :) Also shipping was very quick (right on time for Xmas!) Thanks :)
on 9 November 2013
I was very surprised at the quality for the price. Only problem I could find was that some of the brushes are a bit too soft for for putting bronzer on. But otherwise a great buy, you wont regret it.