on 30 December 2013
My daughter loves this toy, you need to put it on a tray in the kitchen or play with it in the bath as the water gets everywhere otherwise. Would be good in the summer in the garden or paddling pool. You do need ice cold water or quite warm water to get the figures to change colour, so you do find your self up and down getting the water for them.
Other characters are available to add to this set but they are not available currently on Amazon. I purchased them from "The Entertainer" toy shop. Encourages small world play and develops imgination.
on 22 January 2018
excellent - expensive but my sone loved it
on 20 November 2016
I bought this a few years ago for my little boy. I found it didn't change the colours very well on the toys and it was a bit hard for him to manage by himself.
on 18 September 2013
My son loves this, but it is a wee bit on the expensive side for what you actually get. Only comes with 1 colour changer, so you really need to purchase more. Saying that it works well, as long as the water is icey cold in one tub and warm in the other. My son has played with it for hours along with the additional colour changers we purchased, so overall a good toy.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2017
Arrived as described. many thanks. Recommended
on 8 February 2014
Bought for 3 year old who saw it advertised. She loves the fact she can play with water and can see the figures change colour and then back to original. Has spent lots of time since it arrived (3 days earlier than expected) playing happily.
on 5 September 2015
The kids played with this f or hours. great fun
on 9 February 2015
Fab toy, my wee one had hours of fun with this when it arrived and is still loving it
on 27 June 2014
Harder than expected to assemble & it doesn't really change colour apart from the first time it goes in the water I won't be buying a toy because my son saw it in utube again.
on 11 February 2014
My little girl loved this toy she plays with it nearly everyday !!!!!!!!!! Wicked price and recommended also. Thank you.