Customer reviews

Contour Hat Mount
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 20 August 2012
This hat mount does exactly what it says 'on the tin' it is ideal for extreme sports or just walking the dog. Ideal for riding a push bike on these busy roads - it's amazing how differently people treat you when the head cam is noticed on your cap.
on 6 May 2015
Very secure, simple to apply and readjust to the correct angle.
The only issue was during Airsoft I got a twig caught between the camera and the mount which proceeded to pull the camera out the hat mount, still attached to the circular bit. Although it was more than noticeable when it happened and not an issue.

There's not much to say really as its just two pieces.
on 14 May 2015
Does as it says holds my CONTOUR ROAM 2 on my airsoft mesh goggle safely.
on 10 April 2013
Yep well happy with this product, does exactly what it says it should do. I don't have six more words to write??? why the word count????
on 13 August 2013
I have always wanted too record myself playing football, I fitted the mount to a standard addidas baseball cap, Whilst playing the camera was firm and clung onto my head. Whilst playing I did not really notice the back plate touching my head.

I have a video of the results ,CLICK LINK BELOW:
[...]

As I was saying the camera sticks on the hat, before purchase I did have that feeling the 2 plates were going to pop out under any real shaking but it holds firm and holds well even when I am sprinting. For me 5 stars, its £5 more than it should be but still, does the job.
:) hope this helped