Catherine Lansfield Non Iron Percale King Platform Valance - Black
Style Name: Platform|Size: King|Colour: Black|Change

on 27 October 2015
alright if you want a fitted sheet with a frill which is what i have got , not as the picture shows i need to use it now so have no choice and will have to use it but not a good picture of the product !
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 4 April 2010
I ordered this item from this seller, rather than on the seller's own website, as amazon offered cheaper P&P, and the item itself was the cheapest around, and believe me, did I shop around before making my final choice. The item was ordered on 28/03/10 and here on 30/03/10.

The sheet was nicely packaged, of decent quality and fitted our standard double bed perfectly i.e. the side bits cover the entire base, with no bit left over to trail on the floor and get dusty.

Lovely, true black colour, not the slight grey finish that you sometimes see on black items, and it seems to be the kind of fabric that you could wash on a synthetics programme and just hang to dry before using, without the need for ironing.
on 2 May 2017
Greatly disappointed with this sheet as I think I must have been sent a completely different one to the picture. Sheet was ivory in colour and gathered round rather than straight. It creased on a 30 wash and lost a lot of colour. Would not recommend
on 29 July 2017
very smart valance and does not need a lot of ironing which is a big bonus.
on 22 April 2016
This valence is really, really terrible quality. It is so thin that it is see-through and doesn't fit at all. I am sorry I spent any money on this. Please don't buy this product.
on 7 November 2017
Delivered in time stated and very pleased with fit and quality
on 24 August 2017
Good quality fitted sheet with valance. I find it washes well and I find I don't need to iron it. Would recommend this item.
on 10 June 2017
Just what I wanted. Fast Service.
on 16 March 2017