on 8 April 2013
Having tried numerous pumps over the years, this is the best of its kind I've recently used. Sensible design that uses a flexible tube to connect pump to valve rather than the more common, and frequently problematic, 'push-on' type. Knocked a star off because it seems a bit pricey and the pump holder (which attaches to cycle) isn't well designed. The holder leaves the pump in a slightly vulnerable position, as it fits sideways offset from the frame tube. The holder also relies on a velcro strap to securely fix the pump to the holder and if it's not sufficiently tight, the pump begins to open out/extend itself whilst cycling.

Comfortable to use, the pump reaches 90psi without undue effort but I imagine it would need a bit of heft to get much above 100psi. Lost count of the number of strokes taken to reach 90psi from a flat 700x35C tyre but this won't be your main pump and you can't expect a low volume pump to defy physics.
on 14 April 2011
I was looking for a mini pump for a new bike I bought recently. I've bought cheap plasticey ones before and invariably they have let me down just when I have needed them; at the roadside with a puncture. I hesitated buying the Lezyne because of the price but having received it I'm glad I spent the money. It is well made, sturdy and well upto the job. It also comes in a range of colours and the black and chrome one I bought goes well with my new bike. The mount allows you to fit it under the water bottle cage so the pump sits to one side but does not get in the way as you cycle. Word of caution, This is purely for roadside get you home purposes, I would not want to use it on a regular basis for pumping up my tyres as it is too small
on 17 July 2017
Perfect. Small but sturdy easy to use pump. From flat to fully inflated in just 6 pumps, certainly packs a punch. Flexible connector and valve easy and efficient to use. Would recommend.
on 15 May 2017
Awesome device. So compact and yet powerful. Fits perfectly in bike frame bag
on 2 February 2013
Hubby kept borrowing my exellent medium sized Lezyne bike pump so I got him his own for Christmas! Super small but still pumps up the perfect tyre!
on 11 May 2016
Good Pump. does the job well
on 18 September 2012
I saw this pump selected in a survey of the best mini pumps and can see why it got such good reviews. It is very well designed and well made and well worth the money. Unlike many other mini pumps it uses a traditional hose between the pump and the tyre valve, thus reducing the pressure on the valve itself and risk of tearing it from the inner tube. The hose has a presta attachment one end and a schrader the other and even an air release valve, All in all it's a lovely bit of kit. It comes in two sizes small and medium and make sure you order the right one as some of the Amazon listings are not that clear and you might need to check the sizes listed against the manufacturer's own website. One retailer was advertising as a small but the sizes were for a medium, so I went elsewhere. As a back up pump and something that I hope not to have to use that often, I love it.
on 31 March 2014
At first i could not believe they could make a pump so small that actually worked. On the comments it warned there was a small and larger version but i was not bothered as it will be used in a emergency rather than regular use. Have already a Co2 gun which i have used and only takes couple of seconds to inflate the tyre. I would assume it would take a long time to get your tyres back to normal with these kind of products. was impressed with the build quality and just has the feel it will work. The attachment that fixes onto your bike is not so rigid but i suppose you could look for something more substantial if you are a regular biker and not an occasional biker like me.Tried the attachment on the valve on the bike which works fine.
on 20 August 2016
Small, portable all metal construction.
Inflates a 700x23 tyre to a pressure suitable for continued riding.
on 12 July 2017
When you hold it in your hand it just feels quality, it looks quality, it even reeks quality. Oh, it's also very, very effective. However I wouldn't leave it on my bike and out of sight for even a second. Guaranteed, it'll get nicked in no time.