on 8 October 2011
Very good value for money (Only £[] - almost half the price of the version without the bandana! Track wise this cd contains the full versions of the songs from the Jake & the Neverland Pirates program (longer than the ones on the program), all the kid's favourite catchy songs are on here. My 3 year old absolutely loves it!

It also comes with a free pirate banadana which is a good quality large black and white cotton banadana which can also double up as a pirate flag. It has skull & cross bones on it as well as a Jake & the Neverland Pirates logo in the middle, and is 53cm x 51cm so a good size.
23 people found this helpful
|55 Comments|Report abuse
on 12 December 2011
My little boy loves this programme and never misses an episode, when I found out the cd was available well, I just had to get it. Delivered to work I had to check the disk and hey, everyone in the office now thinks I'm nuts but who wouldn't enjoy singing along with theirs sons favourite songs such as Hot Lava and the Tic Toc Croc song. Since this is a christmas gift he hasn't received it yet but hey, I love it!
Only looses 1 star as it has a track to sing along with but doesn't provide the lyrics (which would have been useful for the guys in sales who then made up their own).
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 November 2017
There are such catchy songs on here. My little girl loves them and I don't mind them either. It keeps her quiet in the car :-)
on 2 April 2012
Brilliant! I play this a lot for my 19 month old daughter and she loves it so much.
The musicianship on this album is amazing for music aimed at kids, I find myself singing along just as much as my little one does.
I really hope Disney hold onto Sharky And Bones so there will be future pirste rock albums for my daughter(me).
A must buy for anyone who watches the series on Disney Junior.
One person found this helpful
on 1 May 2017
I purchased this for a pirate themed PE session and the children loved it!
on 5 July 2012
A great album which contains full length versions of the songs from the TV show at a really reaosnable price. It certainly feels like you are getting value for money with the wide range of songs. If your children are fans of Jake and the Pirates then they are sure to love these songs which build on the extracts at the start and end of each show. Very popular in our house and a regular on the playlist.
on 20 February 2013
Arrived in specified time and reasonably priced. I have a 4yr old Pirate/dinosaur who loves the Jake programme. We listen to this everyday in the car on the way to and from nursery and i have not gone mad. The songs are from the show and are all sung in a piratey way.
on 24 February 2015
My three children 1, 3 and 6 love this yet it is only the 3 year old who a jake fan. Really fun and catchy tunes that are in no way irritating like some music aimed at children.
on 29 July 2015
This is a Lovely CD that keeps my little boy very happy on long car journeys. It has saved me from many a tantrum when stuck in traffic.
on 18 March 2014
If you want music for a pirate themed birthday then this is an excellent buy to keep the children happy, this had my children swash buckling and dancing for over an hour :-)
One person found this helpful