on 12 November 2012
Try and find a better fitting pair of khakis. You'll struggle. I bought these after seeing them advertised in a magazine. I bought these being a little sceptical at first but after trying them on for the first time they were a fantastic fit. A little slim which what i love and just a great fit all around. The pair is well made with a strong zip and a double button top. The pockets are deep and the stitching is great. Quite possible my favourite leg wear to date.
on 1 July 2017
After I bought it and use, there no problems, I believe it is very durable.Now I am ordering again, to give my girlfriends, I'm sure she'll like it. pleasantly surprised thanks good product A gift for my Daughter attending college and she loves them. Five Stars great product,exceptional customer service
on 27 January 2013
I was a bit wary of buying these at first... Not sure about the whole chinos thing. Well glad I did!!! Great trousers... Great colour, great quality, love the extra pockets inside the pockets... Just a really good buy.. Nice change from jeans... Already bought another pair in a Different colour
on 17 August 2014
I was a little apprehensive buying these without trying them on first, but I had no need to worry. They are a perfect fit, and actually the size they say they are (increasingly rare with clothes these days, for reasons that escape me). Also delivery was incredibly fast, so I only had to wait until the next day to get them. Excellent all round.
on 13 December 2012
great quality material, and very comfortable fit, with trousers not being too tight, which I was worried about ( slim fit and all that). They are very well made, and a really cool colour.
on 9 November 2013
Have had some docker products in the past and these are just as good ! Can recommend providing you select the right cut for yourself
on 23 November 2012
The trousers fit extremely well. They are snug without being tight. They show all the right parts off and hug the bottom and the front making them feel quite sexy.
The cotton is nicely thick and well stitched. I ordered 31 waist as its difficult to get this size in alot of trousers and they fit perfectly. Extremely happy with them and i will be ordering more in different colours. They look smart casual and a great alternative to dull jeans.
on 2 June 2014
Just as expected, good to have a pair of DOCKERS again, great fit, a good step up from my wardrobe of LEVI 501's !
on 12 July 2016
Item received was actually different to those shown in the photos. Ordered the alpha khakis in gray (gravel) with the back pocket as shown, actually got a pair of dockers (not alpha) with the button fastened back pocket and, while slim fitting, seem to be boot cut, not a slim opening at the ankle. Disappointing, as the fit around the waist was good and colour good, but not as heavy or fitted as the alpha khakis.
on 17 October 2012
I am very pleased with this product. This is my second pair and they were particularly good value. Would consider buying another pair.

See one answered question