on 16 February 2013
watching knight rider gives you that feel good feeling
escapism at its best
people around in the 1980s should remember it with fondness
on 9 April 2016
I bought this a few months ago but just watched the pilot tonight. As others have said, it is actually on disc 7 for some unknown reason but it is there. I was doing other things in the 1980s and only saw the odd episode but this pilot brought it all flooding back. This was a fantastic show and I am really looking forward to watching the whole boxed set.

It is well packaged and arrived on time and the quality is probably better that the original broadcasts. Highly recommended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 January 2013
This box set is great it really takes me back to my childhood. And good to see the hoff doing what he was good at and remembered for
on 26 January 2014
I brought this as I do not remember all the episodes, it was also a good price for the complete series. idea for these dark evenings
on 12 March 2013
Mum had to get this for me again as I let a former friend borrow the one I bought and I never saw it again. So thank you very much.
very quick delivery next day!!! at no exster cost very happy brought for my dad as a persent and were both very happy with it!!
on 4 April 2016
Great to relive the memories and the box set is the same as The Incredible Hulk 'Playback' set. The only drawback is that the discs seem to be out of sequence. The pilot is seven discs in when it should be on the first and on many discs there is no navigation menu - the disc just starts and can't be stopped unless you skip forward to the next episode. Overall a great trip down memory lane, the extras are superb and the set can't be beaten for value for money.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 January 2013
fantastic box set my son loves it and me of corse!! would highly recommed this boxset to everyone who enjoyed the original!
on 11 December 2015
Bit of nostalgia, one of my favourite shows as a kid, has lost very little of it's charm with Hasslehoff running round getting caught up in one problem after the next. Never gets old watching for the handy bush every time he uses turbo jump. The only reason i've given 4 stars instead of 5 is that for the complete box set, the initial 2 part intro episodes are missing, which is baffling.
All in all it'll be a fun few hours for me to go through.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 September 2014
night rider -the complete box set [2011repackage] [dvd] [1982]very good quality very good series good value for money