Style: GS01 Active|Change

on 29 May 2016
great fit can also where my glasses with these on
on 7 May 2013
Bought 2 pair to go with my Epson tw8100. They are only 25gram (1ounce) in weight so you do not know you are wearing them. Both my wife and myself wear glasses and we have had no problem wearing them in addition to our normal glasses. Just remember to put the 3D disc in before turning the glasses on. Forgot to do this a coupe of times and could not work out why they were not working.

The quality of the picture is exceptionally good. The picture is a bit darker in 3D rather than 2D because of the glasses but I did not need to change the projector settings.
on 4 July 2012
Got these glasses as an experiment to compare them to the slightly cheaper Panasonic TY-EW3D3ME 3D Glasses that i bought for my Epson projector. First thing i noticed was that these glasses are much bigger and heaver than the Panasonic's. They are also not rechargeable which means at some time i will have to go through my low battery ritual of searching the entire house and every electronic device i own for a replacement before swapping in battery's i found at the bottom of a box then realizing they too are empty and then giving up and getting some from the shops.

Once you put on the glasses on you realize part of the reason for the size it to increase the viewing range, defiantly designed for large screens. The adjustable size isn't that great, for me it is no problem but my girlfriend finds these glasses too big even on the smallest settings but still usable. You would have to look at different options if you had children or a small head.

Using these glasses first thing i noticed was that the brightness is just the same as on the Panasonic which was a pleasant surprise because i had read lots from Panasonic on how great they were at letting light through. The 3d is the same on both, neither sync better than the other but putting back on the Panasonic's I notice the difference. There is a definite reddish tint to the image with the Panasonic's, the Epson glasses have a more natural color to them which makes for a slightly better color overall.

In summery which glasses you choose will depend on what is more important to you. Comfort or absolute best image. In both instances the sacrifice is small but for someone as picky as me that can make the difference. For me i will have two of each, 4 being enough for if we have company and I wear the one i want depending on my mood.

Epson 3d Glasses

- Larger viewing area
- More natural colors

Panasonic TY-EW3D3ME

- Rechargeable
- More comfortable to wear due to smaller size and weight.
on 24 July 2016
100% genuine Epson glasses. These work excellently with my EH-TW6600w projector. I have also bought much cheaper non-Epson ones and these work very well too so not sure if its worth paying the extra money for the branded glasses.
These glasses are definitely the best quality ones and the lenses are the biggest also they eliminate light seepage from the sides and the top. The picture quality is excellent and ever-so slightly better than the cheaper ones but out of my family its only me that can notice the difference.
on 11 September 2015
These are genuine, work as described and the battery charge life is good too. watch to 2hr plus movies and still had a 75% charge holding. Best of all, they don't take long to charge -often I don't have to charge for more than about 15 mins.
on 22 June 2015
Excellent & extremely good value for money, these glasses normally retail for £69 & so for me buying them at just £30 is a real saving. They were swift to arrive as well.
on 2 December 2015
These are higher quality than the cheapet rf 3d glasses in terms of visual performance and build quality. These are 144hz cheaper ones are 120hz but will do the job.
on 13 January 2017
Bought as a replacement for a pair that lasted over two years. Work perfectly, very pleased. Shipping did take a while even though they were prime though.
on 1 July 2016
Awesome. Perfect product. I bought it for my epson projector EH-TW5300
on 20 June 2015
As good as the most expensive available Will be buying more soon